Cam Sutton commits to UT!!!

How many of those players that Kiffin recruited are still on the team? How many of those guys are still playing college ball?

And yes, totally different situation. Talent rich state vs Talent poor state. Coaching stability/no player attrition vs Coaching instability/player attrition. Recent success on the field vs mediocre performance on the field.

You try to act like you're an adult but can't even analyze two DIFFERENT situations.

I guess you forget that Tennessee recruits nationally didn't you?....not just in the state of Tennessee..I can see that you forgot all about that :yes:

I guess you forget that Tennessee recruits nationally didn't you?....not just in the state of Tennessee..I can see that you forgot all about that :yes:

You shouldn't have multiple periods after a sentence. Also, there still isn't a period at the end of your last sentence.

Reactions: 1 person
You know, It makes me SICK when a coach like Urban Meyer can go to OSU and stand up and tell everybody that they won't settle for average and is going out and showing it on the recruiting trail already and yet YOU as Tennessee fans, a school with a proud and legendary tradition will settle for less than average..I except a LOT better.

WTF does that mean?

No $hit? So does Ohio State. The state level talent argument comes into play because it shows that Ohio State has top flight talent year in and year out that are banging down the doors in Columbus wanting to be a Buckeye. Not the case for the Vols. This makes it very easy for them to pull top recruiting classes without having the type of issues that UT does.

No $hit? So does Ohio State. The state level talent argument comes into play because it shows that Ohio State has top flight talent year in and year out that are banging down the doors in Columbus wanting to be a Buckeye. Not the case for the Vols. This makes it very easy for them to pull top recruiting classes without having the type of issues that UT does.

Yeah go tell Fulmer that in the 90's

My god really?...My god some of you fell off a baloney truck....Seriously :eek:lol: You just don't get it...

Your statement: "they STILL wanted to play for him and still do."

My response stands. You honestly aren't making any sense at all. Debating Dooley's recruiting acumen is a valid argument if one chooses to make it, you are doing so unsuccessfully.

Yeah go tell Fulmer that in the 90's

Oh you mean the period when we didn't have 3 coaches in 3 years and massive player attrition? Our recruiting situation now versus the 90s is about as different as UT's recruiting situation versus Ohio State's. Good job, you just proved again how little you know. :good!:

Ok bozo's, Time to go...Glad I could enlighten some of you...Now to go bed and hold on tight to your Dooley blowup doll and try not to mess up his hair!

No reason to crap on kids who want to be Vols, but VolnMiami just wants to see us in the hunt for elite talent again--he just should've went about it different.

Oh you mean the period when we didn't have 3 coaches in 3 years and massive player attrition? Our recruiting situation now versus the 90s is about as different as UT's recruiting situation versus Ohio State's. Good job, you just proved again how little you know. :good!:

Tell you what, go back over the past 20 years and take a look at how many times OSU out recruited us...I think you will be quite surprised :yes:

No reason to crap on kids who want to be Vols, but VolnMiami just wants to see us in the hunt for elite talent again--he just should've went about it different.

It will be nice to go after elite talent again, you know, when we have the wins to back up the recruiting pitch.

Fulmer layed the TNT under this program at the very end, Kiffin lit the match. Dooley has to sift through the rubble and rebuild, recruit, and win.

The jury is 100% percent still out on Dooley, but those who compare Kiffin recruiting to Dooley recruiting are overlooking the percentage of Kiffin recruits that are in jail, and the scored earth he [Kiffin] left in Knoxville for Dooley to deal with. That's not easy to explain to parents.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm an admitted stargazer but this guys offer list makes up for it. Most likely will be a 4* when final rankings are posted. Welcome to the Vols!

He has offers from South Carolina, V Tech, and Arkansas. If he's good enough to play at those school then he's good enough to play for the VOLS. Also he doesn't have an offer from Candy because who the hell wants to go to Candy if they're a good football player?

VN Store

Back