Cam Sutton commits to UT!!!

balogna...

?...

Sorry, the correct spelling for a truck that hauls sausage is a bologna truck, no alternate (balogna). VnM is correct in the use of baloney, however, you can't haul baloney in a truck as it is not matter, i.e. has no weight and occupies no space. Basically it is slang for BS which VnM appears to be intimately familiar with.

My bologna has a first name,its Oscar. My bologna has a second name, its Mayer. Oooh, I like to eat every day and and if you ask me why, I' ll saaaay

Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with

B O L O G N A

+1000

I grew up on this stuff and PBnJ. 3 - 5 sandwiches at lunch with about a half gallon of WHOLE milk and right back outside.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand all the hate Dooley is getting for this kid and some others. Sutton has higher on our board than Langely. Sutton will be bumped up by at least 2 services to a 4 star (one pretty soon) then i guess he will be viewed as a decent pickup. I think some people believe u can fill a whole class with 4 and 5* guys and that just don't happen even with teams like bama. This guy will compete for playing time next year if he signs.

Maybe not in real life, but it happens all the time in video games. I bring this up because there was another thread that tried to validate the notion that proficency at football video games meant proficiency at live football...so there are obviously some posters on here that believe video games = reality.

A lot of 5 stars do nothing but bring your program down. Look at the gators, Fake UT, and even UGA. Having a lot of 5 stars has done them no good.

A lot of 5 stars do nothing but bring your program down. Look at the gators, Fake UT, and even UGA. Having a lot of 5 stars has done them no good.

3 national championships between these two teams in the last decade doesn't mean a lot I guess.

Reactions: 3 people
Ahhhhhhhh, a recruiting thread. When everyone acts like they know how good a 16-17 year old is going to be at the college level. Continue discussing the importance of stars, please.

I think a major question is going to be what If we don't win? NC State is by no means a gimme. Either is the Florida game. No **** recruits will come if we start winning. Of course we SHOULD win those games, but I've given up on being optimistic about playing an ACC team in the Dome and playing Florida at home. Sorry.

But this is Tennessee, and we HAVE to sign at least a top 3 class in the SEC to get back into the mix. I'm.not saying Dooley can't do it, I'm just saying that if we lose, what then? Dooley will be gone and everyone will say "He couldn't recruit, yadda, yadda, yadda".....

No doubt he has done a good, even great job, at getting us ready for this season. But this is the class that will make or break us. We could lose alot of talent after this year.

VN Store

Back