Cam Sutton commits to UT!!!

Yep...When Dooley wakes up one morning and realizes he is recruiting for TENNESSEE and not LA Tech :thumbsup:

tn_1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Yep...When Dooley wakes up one morning and realizes he is recruiting for TENNESSEE and not LA Tech :thumbsup:

Johnny 5* doesn't want to come to a mid-tier SEC program with a coach on the hot seat (according to espn and any tool with a blog). Deal with it until we start winning bigtime.

Been paying great attention....That's why this class so far is tied with VANDY's :eek:hmy: You been paying attention?

Call me when its February

Dooley has yet to be out of the top 30 like Fulmer and we were winning

Your hatred blinds your reasoning abilities

Reactions: 6 people
Call me when its February

Dooley has yet to be out of the top 30 like Fulmer and we were winning

Your hatred blinds your reasoning abilities

You know, It makes me SICK when a coach like Urban Meyer can go to OSU and stand up and tell everybody that they won't settle for average and is going out and showing it on the recruiting trail already and yet YOU as Tennessee fans, a school with a proud and legendary tradition will settle for less than average..I except a LOT better.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow genius no kidding? :eek:lol: Damn can't put nothing past you!

Apparently can't put anything past you either. Probably the same reaction you had when Otha committed as a 3 star last year. Keep on hatin' when Sutton gets re-eval'd and gets a 4th star. Seems like the stereotype of a sports fans in Miami is a valid one.

You know, It makes me SICK when a coach like Urban Meyer can go to OSU and stand up and tell everybody that they won't settle for average and is going out and showing it on the recruiting trail already and yet YOU as Tennessee fans, a school with a proud and legendary tradition will settle for less than average..I except a LOT better.

I blame Adidas. (sarcasm)

Do you understand how fertile the state of Ohio is in terms of recruiting? Also, they have been winning and lacking the instability we've had. 2 totally different situations. It's pretty obvious you don't know what you're talking about. :good!:

Didn't you just criticize somebody else for their grammar?

Do you understand how fertile the state of Ohio is in terms of recruiting? Also, they have been winning and lacking the instability we've had. 2 totally different situations. It's pretty obvious you don't know what you're talking about. :good!:

It's NOT a different situation...Keep making excuses...you have to go after those players in order to get them interested...I guess you didn't notice how Kiffin went after players his only year here...Those guys couldn't wait to play for him...But for some reason Dooley doesn't have that kind of fire...He settles for less...Period

VolinMiami-Ohio has way better players than the state of Tennessee. Tennessee doesn't have traditional talent coming in every year. They have to leave the state every year to get recruits to play in the SEC.

It's NOT a different situation...Keep making excuses...you have to go after those players in order to get them interested...I guess you didn't notice how Kiffin went after players his only year here...Those guys couldn't wait to play for him...But for some reason Dooley doesn't have that kind of fire...He settles for less...Period

Did he cheat? He broke like 50000000 NCAA infractions. Also have you notice there is none of those players even playing for UT anymore.

Reactions: 2 people

You do realize if you're going to criticize somebody for their grammar, make sure yours is good. You do know, that after a sentence, there is only one period, not two or three? After excuses, "you" should be capitalized. You do not start a sentence with But.

Reactions: 1 person
Did he cheat? He broke like 50000000 NCAA infractions. Also have you notice there is none of those players even playing for UT anymore.

That's not the point dummy...they STILL wanted to play for him and still do.

How many of those players that Kiffin recruited are still on the team? How many of those guys are still playing college ball?

And yes, totally different situation. Talent rich state vs Talent poor state. Coaching stability/no player attrition vs Coaching instability/player attrition. Recent success on the field vs mediocre performance on the field.

You try to act like you're an adult but can't even analyze two DIFFERENT situations.

If settling is Bray, Hunter, Rogers, Patterson, Rivera, Tiny, and Lane on offense, with Maggitt, Johnson, Coleman, Randolph, Sentimore, McCullers, and Williams on defense....then I'm ok with it.

Reactions: 15 people

VN Store

Back