Cam Newton's post super bowl press conference

People like their quarterback to be the button downed and corporate type.

I'm not going to lie, I don't care for his antics. But that being said his a very good player and will win lots of games. Acting like he does opens himself to criticism. Specially when he doesn't play well. He should've handled it better. He was a sulking child in his post game presser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
When he is studying film next time, he needs to study how Peyton handled his two losses in the Super Bowl. He came to the podium in a suit and tie and answered questions until they quit coming. #classwins

Reactions: 14 people
I just read that The Deputy warmed up in gold cleats tonight. Does anybody give him any guidance?

I just read that The Deputy warmed up in gold cleats tonight. Does anybody give him any guidance?

They were gold and said MVP and also had his season stats written on them.

They probably give him guidance but he probably doesn't listen to them.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't understand all the Cam Newton disdain. He is passionate and emotional in both his wins and his losses. So what?

The guy is 26, not very mature. Just an amazing talent who gets thrust in front of the cameras b/c of it. People polarize over stuff like that. The sports media make$ bank off it.

Reactions: 1 person
They were gold and said MVP and also had his season stats written on them.

They probably give him guidance but he probably doesn't listen to them.

Edit: this wasn't them, next picture is.

Attachments

• Cam-Cleats-4.jpg
    Cam-Cleats-4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
The real Scam Newton showed up tonight....what a crybaby. Soooo glad Peyton and the Broncos whipped dat a$$. :dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

Reactions: 5 people
as a panther fan, it's disappointing. thought we had moved past this kind of behavior.

all you can do is hope he learns. but tough loss, then tough way to show it too. no argument here. KEEP POUNDING.

You made my point. Cam isn't interested in being a "class act".

You're right. He's focused on being a major DB and is excelling.

He's an embarrassment to the NFL.

He's the MVP and walks off acting like a little b****. This after rubbing any and all success into the face of his opponents all year.

Reactions: 6 people
Just saw the highlights of him talking to the media. He came off like a child. While Peyton was pure class, as always.

What happened to the dancing, pointing, laughing smart aleck? Fig Newton in that hoodie garb with his snarky comments, blaming teammates & pouty attitude was pathetic. He couldn't carry Peyton Manning's jock strap. Clad in that hoodie I was reminded of "Napoleon Dynamite" when Pedro shaved his head. :fool: Anyhow, congratulations to Peyton Manning, a man's man & VFL!

Reactions: 5 people
So he wants to win and kept being asked terrible questions...I don't blame him he chose to walk off instead of going off and saying some things that he would have regretted.....haters will always hate Cam

I'm sorry but when I watch this I don't see passion at all, nor do I see maturity. I understand losing sucks, and there's no doubt Cam is disappointed, but if you want to ask the question yourself and complain that you're not thought of in the same way that Manning, Brady or other QB's are... then all you need to do is study this tape.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8c8BZyfKbg[/youtube]

Reactions: 4 people
So he wants to win and kept being asked terrible questions...I don't blame him he chose to walk off instead of going off and saying some things that he would have regretted.....haters will always hate Cam

I think he handled it poorly.

I'm just fascinated by all the people who seem surprised or shocked that he acted like this.

He's been doing this since college.

I'm just fascinated by all the people who seem surprised or shocked that he acted like this.

Who's surprised? His defenders have nothing left to defend now.

Guess that makes me a hater. He could have acknowledged the Broncos defense. Class means having the maturity to own it and not have to worry about saying something wrong.

Glad to see this fool exposing himself for what he really is. Hopefully we've seen his last commercial on ESPN too. Maybe he learned a lesson in humility tonight. I doubt it, but just maybe.

eF Cam Newborn

cam.newton.sucks.memes.7.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

It's not shocking, it's just one reason why people aren't fans of him.

VN Store

Back