Cam Newton's post super bowl press conference

the not going for the fumble

the childish pouting and subsequent walkout postgame

falling to ground in the fetal position after a missed kick, effectively telling his own kicker he sucked

those of you stating he just walked out on an interview after being upset are conveniently forgetting the total set of circumstances that led many of us to have an unfavorable impression of him

and finally the petulant 3 year old temper tantrum displayed for all time here

for the record, i had no problem with the guy before this game
cam-newton-tantrum.gif

Like Brady following the officials off the field for his f-bomb ridden complaint-fest?

tom-brady.gif

Peyton Manning telling the ref his call was horse****

mad-manning-10-15-12.gif

Or do they get a pass? I already know the answer from you, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Reactions: 2 people
Like Brady following the officials off the field for his f-bomb ridden complaint-fest?

tom-brady.gif

mad-manning-10-15-12.gif

Or do they get a pass? I already know the answer from you, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

I'm not gonna slam Cam for what he did, but arguing with a ref and physical tantrums are 2 different things, from the spectator's viewpoint.

The Cam one isn't a big deal, IMO.

Reactions: 4 people

tom-brady.gif

mad-manning-10-15-12.gif

Wow. You don't even know the difference between arguing with a ref, which every single player in the league does, and having a public display of a two year-old temper tantrum. Yes he's your QB so you'll service him no matter what, but my god at least know the difference. You have an embarrassing QB. We get it. Move on and hope he matures.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow. You don't even know the difference between arguing with a ref, which every single player in the league does, and physically reacting to a bad call, which every single player in the league does. Yes he beat my team so I'll criticize him no matter what, but my god.

fyp

Players don't throw a temper tantrum like that on the ground. Kids at the grocery store do that. It was very juvenile, even the biggest Panthers/Newton fans can see that.

Please.

Also, it wasn't even a bad call. It was a legit hit. Lol. Cam DF's gonna DF.

Players don't throw a temper tantrum like that on the ground. Kids at the grocery store do that. It was very juvenile, even the biggest Panthers/Newton fans can see that.

Please.

Also, it wasn't even a bad call. It was a legit hit. Lol. Cam DF's gonna DF.

Plenty of standing players fall to the ground after bad calls and do plenty of other things that are just as demonstrative as that was. Cam did plenty of things actually worth criticizing on Sunday without looking at stupid stuff like this. You're trying way too hard.

I mean, if he got up and got in the ref's face screaming, I could see it. But "he rolled over too angrily" has to be one of the dumbest reasons to criticize someone I've seen this year.

if you already hate Cam Newton, there are no dumb reasons to pile on at this point. just people that haven't paid attention to what's really happened over the last 5 years with him.

VN Store

Back