Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

I've been really down on cod the past few years, since BO2, but I'm really enjoying Infinite Warfare. I've had a good time with it.

What can I expect from this?

Halo style or actual guns?

It's just like BO3. The time to kill isn't quite as long as Halo. People tend to die when I shoot them in this game. I can't get a kill to save my life in Halo. The guns are a mixture of ballistic and energy weapons, but they aren't alien looking like energy weapons in Halo.

Reactions: 1 person
This was on sale at Target, so I picked it up. I'm actually surprised. I like it. Didn't love Black Ops3 and got very bored of Advanced Warfare. Haven't really loved COD since BO2. But that might change

This was on sale at Target, so I picked it up. I'm actually surprised. I like it. Didn't love Black Ops3 and got very bored of Advanced Warfare. Haven't really loved COD since BO2. But that might change

I love this game. I checked my leaderboards to see friends who have played it and many haven't even tried it. They just play MW4 (which is totally cool), but IW is really fun, and I think a lot of people are missing out after judging its crappy beta and Ghosts. I'm enjoying it much more than the last few in the series.

VN Store

Back