Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Black ops is probably my favorite, but MW, MW2 and WaW are all right there just barely behind it in my mind. All the games since then have been horrible as far as multiplayer is concerned.

1. WaW
2. Black Ops II
3. COD 4
4. MW2
5. Black Ops

.....would be how I stack them up IMO.

I haven't played Black Ops III as of yet, and not sure I ever will. The last COD I played was Advanced Warfare and it was so bad it has pretty much killed my interest in the series right now.

Reactions: 1 person
1. WaW
2. Black Ops II
3. COD 4
4. MW2
5. Black Ops

I haven't played Black Ops III as of yet, and not sure I ever will. The last COD I played was Advanced Warfare and it was so bad it has pretty much killed my interest in the series right now.
1. MW2
2. WaW
3. COD4
4.Black ops
5. Black ops 3

3 is a lot of fun and I would recommend getting it. I told myself I would never buy another COD after Advanced Warfare but after trying BLOPS3 I had to get it. It's a hell of a lot of fun trying to get all the camos and such. As for infinite I actually think it might be kind of fun. I'm a huge fan of COD4 so I'll be willing to pay the extra money for it. Hopefully they didn't find a way to screw up remastering it

MW and MW2 will always be my favorites with the COD series. Those games were outstanding, campaign and multiplayer.

WaW was perfect. I wish they would return to WWII, but most of the squeakers that make up a large portion of the CoD fanbase would never stand for it. In fact, I'd consider it a victory if a new CoD that doesn't have moon jumping is ever released. They're trying to get more ridiculous each year, and IW, Sledgehammer, and Activision are just pitiful.

The CoD4 remastering is pretty cool, but I can already tell that it won't be a complete product based on how monetized CoD has become. You'll have to pay extra for maps that were originally in the base game.

Surely they'll release MW separately, eventually. WAW was the first one I picked up in college and never got around to playing MW online before it was full of modders.

Yep, this will have a lot of "space" in it. How long can they sustain this futuristic warfare? I miss the Medal of Honor WWII games.

I would prefer a 1776 Warfare with muskets and bayonets at this point.

Personally loved WAW for campaign but Multiplayer was garbage .

Everyone used m90
To much martyr
Screw Juggernaught

My feelings towards COD developers:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I'd like to see a Civil War/American Revolution game made with lines and flanks formed and guerilla tactics. That would be fun.

1. WaW
2. Black Ops II
3. COD 4
4. MW2
5. Black Ops

This

Black ops 1 was always my favorite, but it was the first multiplayer I really got into.

Infinite warfare is going to hit one million dislikes on youtube in a few days. I'll buy COD 4 when it isn't attached to Infinite.

VN Store

Back