Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

This game looks like a steaming pile of ****

The series is no different than EA Sports, you've got people who buy it every year, no questions asked, so why put an honest effort into it?
Not my feeling, of course, but the powers that be just want a game churned out in early November, and as long as it sells xyz copies they don't give a flying ****.

The series is no different than EA Sports, you've got people who buy it every year, no questions asked, so why put an honest effort into it?
Not my feeling, of course, but the powers that be just want a game churned out in early November, and as long as it sells xyz copies they don't give a flying ****.

I know. I wish people would stop buying their garbage. 2K and the Show prove that EAs games (Madden) are complete garbage. I wish a decent developer could get a hold of an NFL license.

I played it on PS4 and hated it, but I played alone and I'm not a fan of the controller for fps. Will reserve too much judgement until I can play with friends with my preferred controller this week. It does feel like a generic BO3 though :/

Will be playing the beta this afternoon.... Not really looking forward to it lol. Bastards are amazingly witty by combining COD4 remastered with this and currently the only way to get the remaster is to purchase IW.

Will be playing the beta this afternoon.... Not really looking forward to it lol. Bastards are amazingly witty by combining COD4 remastered with this and currently the only way to get the remaster is to purchase IW.

I'm trying to look at it as $60 for MW and $20 for IW as the "bonus content" lol but yeah, this is only going to encourage them to bleed us dry in the future...

This will be the first COD in a long time I will not be getting.

I'm trying to look at it as $60 for MW and $20 for IW as the "bonus content" lol but yeah, this is only going to encourage them to bleed us dry in the future...

The thing is, I woild have gladly paid 60 for COD4 only.

Played the beta a bit and I didn't play BOIII, but this game is terrible IMO. Part of it might be my skill level being poor with this, but didn't get any enjoyment at all with it.

The thing is, I woild have gladly paid 60 for COD4 only.

Played the beta a bit and I didn't play BOIII, but this game is terrible IMO. Part of it might be my skill level being poor with this, but didn't get any enjoyment at all with it.

The skill level needed in AW definitely killed my enjoyment of it. I'm terrible with the hopping around shooters like Titanfall, Halo, and Destiny. BO3 and IW have that too, but you're mostly a sitting duck in the air and I've only encountered a few who were able to walk run and everything well enough to just s**t on me. I welcome a return to boots on the ground, even if it's in a 10 year old game.

The skill level needed in AW definitely killed my enjoyment of it. I'm terrible with the hopping around shooters like Titanfall, Halo, and Destiny. BO3 and IW have that too, but you're mostly a sitting duck in the air and I've only encountered a few who were able to walk run and everything well enough to just s**t on me. I welcome a return to boots on the ground, even if it's in a 10 year old game.

BO crouch only servers FTW. Screw all that running, jumping, spraying and praying crap.

Played a handful of matches in the beta. Won't be getting this. It'll be the first CoD in forever that I haven't bought. It honestly feels like they have taken all the bad from Advanced Warfare and BO3 and married it with Ghosts.

It's really bad.

been playing the modern warfare MP today. looks like i'll be playing this more then infinite warfare...lol. still an epic game...

been playing the modern warfare MP today. looks like i'll be playing this more then infinite warfare...lol. still an epic game...

Are you able to play by joining a friend who is in a match? Or have they opened it up to everyone early?

Are you able to play by joining a friend who is in a match? Or have they opened it up to everyone early?

I've been playing by myself. Preordered from BestBuy and it came Wed. They opened it up today I guess. It wouldn't work yesterday.

So I bought this for MW, but it turns out MW is the campiest and most frustrating game ever now for me. I must have been blinded by nostalgia with that one. And IW is way better than the beta. It's my favorite of the futuristic titles so far I think. Some cool new game modes like Frontline and lots of viable weapons and rigs. The perks are kind of lacking and scorestreaks have sucked for me since after MW2. Pleasently surprised by this one.

So I bought this for MW, but it turns out MW is the campiest and most frustrating game ever now for me. I must have been blinded by nostalgia with that one. And IW is way better than the beta. It's my favorite of the futuristic titles so far I think. Some cool new game modes like Frontline and lots of viable weapons and rigs. The perks are kind of lacking and scorestreaks have sucked for me since after MW2. Pleasently surprised by this one.

yeah i think the nostalgia got the better of me too. after playing more, the camping is absolutely ridiculous. i am enjoying IW too the more i play it. definitely not as bad as the beta.

Put like 16 hours into MW this weekend and I have no complaints. Camping is not a big deal. Know the camping spots and check them if you want to run around all over the place like black ops 3 you aren't going to be successful this is slower paced game.

Put like 16 hours into MW this weekend and I have no complaints. Camping is not a big deal. Know the camping spots and check them if you want to run around all over the place like black ops 3 you aren't going to be successful this is slower paced game.

I played hundreds of hours back in '07 and I know it isn't BO3, but it wasn't this bad lol I'm hoping it is more so that people are unfamiliar with the maps because they're mostly new players to the game. We used to be able to run and gun in MW but now it's only to find someone staring down their gun sights at the door you walked in :p

I played hundreds of hours back in '07 and I know it isn't BO3, but it wasn't this bad lol I'm hoping it is more so that people are unfamiliar with the maps because they're mostly new players to the game. We used to be able to run and gun in MW but now it's only to find someone staring down their gun sights at the door you walked in :p
You're right a lot of new players not knowing the maps probably has a lot to do with it. It hasn't bothered me much though. Juggernaut is the only thing that gets under my skin lol it's just so over powered.

You're right a lot of new players not knowing the maps probably has a lot to do with it. It hasn't bothered me much though. Juggernaut is the only thing that gets under my skin lol it's just so over powered.

Haha yes I forgot about Jugg when I started it up and I swear to God it makes no difference when I wear it!

VN Store

Back