Call For Second Special Counsel Picking Up Steam

If Muller had hard evidence why has he allowed Trump to stay in office?

That is conveniently ignored. The whole reason McCabe got fired was the IG (whom does not have instilled prosecutorial powers) saw something it considered bad enough on its own merits and carved out a focused brief for OPR. OPR looked at it and said “yep, fire him!”.

After a year there’s nothing related to the mandate. “Oooooohhh but he’s keeping it close to his chest” followed by giddy school girl giggling.

Again at this point on Watergate we have 5 arrested burglars, a well connected informant, address and date books tying back to the admin. We had evidence of a crime! Not Ms Cleo’s readings to base an investigation on.

Last edited:
Mueller isn't a prosecutor. He collects facts and presents them to those charged with levying justice.

It is fascinating to watch folks buy in to the narrative that he's a boogeyman.

He in and of himself cannot prosecute. That’s the AG’s job. He can write the basis for AG indictments which he has in some lesser instances during this debacle. He has moved on absolutely nothing related to the original mandate.

Edit: this statement is false. I looked it up Hog is correct Muller has prosecutorial power. And that makes me call total bull**** in him then because if he had evidence of a crime against POTUS he should have moved on it.

Last edited:
Mueller isn't a prosecutor. He collects facts and presents them to those charged with levying justice.

It is fascinating to watch folks buy in to the narrative that he's a boogeyman.

Muller and his team are prosecutors. Who do you think is prosecuting Manafort?

He in and of himself cannot prosecute. That’s the AG’s job. He can write the basis for AG indictments which he has in some lesser instances during this debacle. He has moved on absolutely nothing related to the original mandate.

You’re also wrong. Muller is special council and thus a prosecutor.

Reactions: 1 person
This entire Trump-Russia thread is based on unverified foundational lies. It’s been spewed and fueled by the antiTrumper’s all day, every day. It’s a farce, and everyone knows it. It was a set-up, there were very likely well intentioned intel people, who unwittingly fell into the conspiracy. They will find Trump did not commit any crimes, nor did he know of any crimes within his campaign. Obamanite’s and Clintonite’s pushed the narrative, plain and simple to create , and further aid in the cultivation of probable cause.

Last edited:
You’re also wrong. Muller is special council and thus a prosecutor.

I looked it up. I stand corrected. I did not think he was vested with that power. Now this stinks even more!!!

The law states that the counsel shall "exercise, within the scope of his or her jurisdiction, the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States attorney."

The investigation on clinton took 2 years. I’m not saying there’s anything there but let it play out

Which investigation, Whitewater or the Paula Jones/Lewinsky? The Whitewater investigation was wrapped up and people were standing trial within a year. the trials took another year or two THEN the PJ/Lewisnky investigation started.

The investigation on clinton took 2 years. I’m not saying there’s anything there but let it play out

If Mueller looks at the real collusion into the anti-Trump Russia narrative, and all the blatant evidence, it could take many years. He’ll be riding around in his little rascal chair by then.

This is a funny comment after the Dershowitz article about Mueller not being needed:

1) Muller is not 'getting started' - Mueller is at the 'end of his rope' - he has 20 TOP DEM PROSECUTORS, each with staff, grinding every single data point from Trump's campaign and still has nothing. no contacts, no links, no money, nothing. (But Hillary paid FUSION GPS $12 million dollars to send contractors 'TO THE KREMLIN ITSELF' to make up lies against Trump so she could 'hack the election'!!
(Fully documented! FUSION GPS BANK RECORDS EXPOSE ALL)

Mueller has had "ALL THE DATA" from the ENTIRE TRUMP CAMPAIGN (data from 2015 - 2017, all phone calls, all email, all meetings, etc) from DAY ONE of his investigation. We are almost a YEAR into this witch hunt and there is still no collusion of any kind - not even a CRIME connected to Trump, let alone evidence - Mueller should admit that.

2) NONE OF THE CHARGES so far connect Trump to anything.

3) The Flynn charge is going to used to show extreme corruption by the Democrats in the FBI and DOJ. That judge was recused AFTER the charges!!!! yet no one explains why? (it was a set up - that's why)

4) Carter Page WAS A CONTRACTOR OF THE FBI - COMEY and ROSENSTEIN are going to face jail time when the Fraudulent FISA APPLICATION from July 2016 is exposed.

google - “Evgeny Buryakov”.
Carter Page was working as an “under-cover employee” (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against him to put him in jail as a ....'RUSSIAN SPY' and that was MARCH OF 2016!!! Then 60 days later Comey accusing him of being a FOREIGN AGENT... applies for a FISA WIRE TAP WARRENT!!!

No. Way. - hahahahahhahaahhahaha

The Big Ugly is coming...

I looked it up. I stand corrected. I did not think he was vested with that power. Now this stinks even more!!!

What exactly stinks?

If trump is innocent of committing any crimes, nothing will come of this investigation, and he will be exonerated of wrongdoing.

If trump is guilty of committing crimes, evidence thereof will be provided, and prosecution will be sought accordingly commensurate to the crime.

This is how the rule of law works.

If trump didn't wanna be investigated, he never should have told the American public that he fired Comey because of this "Russia thing". Anyone with any sense knows that he has castigated himself, and forced the Department of Justice to investigate. These are the stone cold facts.

Alternately if you don't like the rule of law, there plenty of other countries around the world where you can enjoy the pleasures of incarceration without proper and due process.

Zimbabwe wants you.

Last edited:
What exactly stinks?

If trump is innocent of committing any crimes, nothing will come of this investigation, and he will be exonerated of wrongdoing.

If trump is guilty of committing crimes, evidence thereof will be provided, and prosecution will be sought accordingly commensurate to the crime.

This is how the rule of law works.

You’re so full of ****. The special prosecutor (we need to call it by it’s real name going forward. Enough of this soft shoe) is a prosecutor with a target already picked trying to find a crime.

You’re whole damn statement is invalid with how the process works. For a special prosecutor first you have to have a crime. Instead what we have is a prosecutor fishing for evidence.

“Knock knock”

“Yes?”

“ hello I’m a special prosecutor. Have any crimes been committed in here today”

Slams door...

Was is Stalin that said something like find me a guilty man and I’ll find you a crime?

Edit: and in answer to your edit you bet I like the rule of law. Order matters. First show evidence of a crime. Then appoint a prosecutor. When do you leave for Zimbabwe?

Last edited:
You’re so full of ****. The special prosecutor (we need to call it by it’s real name going forward. Enough of this soft shoe) is a prosecutor with a target already picked trying to find a crime.

You’re whole damn statement is invalid with how the process works. For a special prosecutor first you have to have a crime. Instead what we have is a prosecutor fishing for evidence.

“Knock knock”

“Yes?”

“ hello I’m a special prosecutor. Have any crimes been committed in here today”

Slams door...

Was is Stalin that said something like find me a guilty man and I’ll find you a crime?

Edit: and in answer to your edit you bet I like the rule of law. Order matters. First show evidence of a crime. Then appoint a prosecutor. When do you leave for Zimbabwe?

Interesting view of the world you have. In response to all of your claims: The world disagrees, hence the investigation.

Just as "Trump is my President", Mueller is "your Special Investigator".

Enjoy!

Reactions: 2 people
Interesting view of the world you have. In response to all of your claims: The world disagrees, hence the investigation.

Just as "Trump is my President", Mueller is "your Special Investigator".

Enjoy!

Nope my view is correct. And any time you have Alan Dershowitz, a well respected life long liberal and Democrat, lining up with my world view (special prosecutor was wrong method) you guys have really stepped in it and you know it.

Bags packed for Zimbabwe yet? You can’t leave soon enough.

nope my view is correct. And any time you have alan dershowitz, a well respected life long liberal and democrat, lining up with my world view (special prosecutor was wrong method) you guys have really stepped in it and you know it.

Bags packed for zimbabwe yet? You can’t leave soon enough.

batman_is_riding_an_elephant_by_crazybeanie-d56le1b.jpg

Its interesting to me how the goal posts for the Trump defenders keep moving.

Now they are down to, well, even if Trump committed substantial financial crimes and is open to blackmail by the Russians, its to be overlooked because that does not prove collusion.

Remarkable.

Now they are down to, well, even if Trump committed substantial financial crimes and is open to blackmail by the Russians, its to be overlooked because that does not prove collusion.

Remarkable.

Actually no nice non sequitor attempt though.

There needs to evidence of a crime before you assign a prosecutor right counselor? In this case a prosecutor was assigned with no evidence.

Hey I’ll admit I was wrong in a lot of my views till Hog corrected me. I thought he was just an investigator. He’s a prosecutor. A prosecutor can only succeed in their task by prosecuting. So Muller better find a damn crime in a hurry!

But also great dialog control on your sides part. Going forward I will attempt to keep my label of the special prosecutor correct.

Remarkable.

What’s remarkable is your delusions of Trump crimes.
He won. Move on LG.

Actually no nice non sequitor attempt though.

There needs to evidence of a crime before you assign a prosecutor right counselor? In this case a prosecutor was assigned with no evidence.

Hey I’ll admit I was wrong in a lot of my views till Hog corrected me. I thought he was just an investigator. He’s a prosecutor. A prosecutor can only succeed in their task by prosecuting. So Muller better find a damn crime in a hurry!

But also great dialog control on your sides part. Going forward I will attempt to keep my label of the special prosecutor correct.

First, he has prosecuted and is in process of prosecuting a number of crimes, including by former Trump aides and advisors, all having to do with Russian actors manipulating them financially.

Second, if Trump has done similar things, and is open to being manipulated because of it, this may explain why he continues to go so easy on Putin and appears to bend over backward to help Putin.

Third, if Trump is open to blackmail or manipulation by our #1 adversary and world stability threat, then Trump simply cannot be President regardless of how we find out. Period. End of discussion. I hope you would agree with that.

Reactions: 3 people
First, he has prosecuted and is in process of prosecuting a number of crimes, including by former Trump aides and advisors, all having to do with Russian actors manipulating them financially.

Second, if Trump has done similar things, and is open to being manipulated because of it, this may explain why he continues to go so easy on Putin and appears to bend over backward to help Putin.

Third, if Trump is open to blackmail or manipulation by our #1 adversary and world stability threat, then Trump simply cannot be President regardless of how we find out. Period. End of discussion. I hope you would agree with that.

Your logic is flawed and you know it. Anything he’s found on Flynn or Manafort, both of which are going to possibly get overturned or thrown out in Manafort’s case, in no way provides a basis to indict Trump. You really want to set the hook on us on your first point in order to be receptive to your second. Non starter.

Your third “point” is just wild ass conjecture that you have to propagate in order to keep the sham going.

You guys jumped the gun on a special prosecutor and that viewpoint is becoming more obvious to many. If Dershowitz is on our side you know you’re in trouble on a procedural basis.

The end doesn’t justify the means counselor.

VN Store

Back