Call For Second Special Counsel Picking Up Steam

No one is talking about Obama? So no, this is not preventing him from doing his job.

Why is it that you trust trump so much? When exactly did he win you over? Was it when he openly mocked a disabled journalist, the fact that he’s a known sleazy businessman, when he refused to release his tax returns, when he cheated on his wife with numerous women, or when he said he’d make Mexico build a wall to keep out the rapists and drug dealers, which turned out to be just another lie?

If you don’t mind, could you tell me what it is that makes you so sure of his innocence that you’d get on this website and come to his defense? I find all of this so interesting.

Fine one more then back to work. Please read these answers as thinking out loud and not talking AT you per se.

First. I didn’t vote for Trump. I chose Gary Johnson. So don’t blame me for that one.

Second. Trump is a lousy person. I’m really glad I don’t have to deal with him. But that’s not illegal. Take your moral arguments to someone that cares. Those went out the window when our two choices are Hillary vs The Donald.

Third. I have no damn idea if he’s innocent or not. But I’m sick and tired of the presumed guilt as basis for witch hunts. So I’m speaking my mind Hillary lost. Move on. Stop inventing reasons to force a mulligan.

Finally: Give me a viable candidate not named Hillary Clinton and I’ll consider it. I will never vote for her. Period. I didn’t vote for Trump last time but after the last 14 months if the choice today were Hillary vs The Donald again, screw Gary I’m pulling the Donald lever 10 out of 10 times.

If someone posted a link from Jim Acosta of CNN that was critical of Trump and in full support of the Mueller probe - would you question the objectiveness of the source? That is from Fox News regular Charles Hurt in the far right Washington Times. That's not going to change any minds.

You're mind can never be changed, it's beyond the point of no return.

Fine one more then back to work. Please read these answers as thinking out loud and not talking AT you per se.

First. I didn’t vote for Trump. I chose Gary Johnson. So don’t blame me for that one.

Second. Trump is a lousy person. I’m really glad I don’t have to deal with him. But that’s not illegal. Take your moral arguments to someone that cares. Those went out the window when our two choices are Hillary vs The Donald.

Third. I have no damn idea if he’s innocent or not. But I’m sick and tired of the presumed guilt as basis for witch hunts. So I’m speaking my mind Hillary lost. Move on. Stop inventing reasons to force a mulligan.

Finally: Give me a viable candidate not named Hillary Clinton and I’ll consider it. I will never vote for her. Period. I didn’t vote for Trump last time but after the last 14 months if the choice today were Hillary vs The Donald again, screw Gary I’m pulling the Donald lever 10 out of 10 times.

Hey, I appreciate the dialogue. I can understand your argument but I don’t think this is a witch hunt just to force him out since he beat Hillary.

We had two terrible choices and I still don’t understand how as a country we couldn’t produce someone better to vote for. Lock em both up!

Reactions: 1 person
...and I doubt I could change your mind with a source from CNN, MSNBC or the New York Times.

I'm biased, done quiet a bit of research on all side from all sources; I'm convinced fishing expedition, with a set-up at the incubus...hey maybe Mueller finds something to connect the real Russia collusion, but I doubt he'll travel that path.

Hey, I appreciate the dialogue. I can understand your argument but I don’t think this is a witch hunt just to force him out since he beat Hillary.

We had two terrible choices and I still don’t understand how as a country we couldn’t produce someone better to vote for. Lock em both up!

Think about this. Trump is the president Washington DC deserves. BOTH parties have to deal with him. NEITHER party wants him. I giggle every time I think about that.

I'm biased, done quiet a bit of research on all side from all sources; I'm convinced fishing expedition, with a set-up at the incubus...hey maybe Mueller finds something to connect the real Russia collusion, but I doubt he'll travel that path.

Something just doesn't seem right about Trump and Russia. Trump continues to contribute to the perception that Putin has some dirt on him. He just tweeted again that getting along with Russia is a good thing. This is a country that meddled in our own Presidential election and is responsible for a recent nerve gas attack against one of our allies. Trump's own soon-to-be Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said that he believes that Russia will try to meddle in our mid-term elections as well... and yes, Obama called Putin in 2012 but obviously, circumstances have changed in our relations since then... not that Obama should have done that either.

Trump is either very weak (which he hasn't shown with other adversaries) or he has been compromised.

Something just doesn't seem right about Trump and Russia. Trump continues to contribute to the perception that Putin has some dirt on him. He just tweeted again that getting along with Russia is a good thing. This is a country that meddled in our own Presidential election and is responsible for a recent nerve gas attack against one of our allies. Trump's own soon-to-be Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said that he believes that Russia will try to meddle in our mid-term elections as well... and yes, Obama called Putin in 2012 but obviously, circumstances have changed in our relations since then... not that Obama should have done that either.

Trump is either very weak (which he hasn't shown with other adversaries) or he has been compromised.

'Dirt', that's a word that just popped up after an Brennan CNN phrase piece. That's how the rumor mills start, on all sides, when you see certain 'words' like that.

I truly highly doubt it. But honestly, there's so much crap spewing, who the hell knows, anythings possible I reckon.

No it isn't. Just stop. You can't derail the real investigation with this crap.

lol

g3ZaK.gif

Russia and other countries try to meddle in our elections all of the time. The USA meddles in other countries elections all the time. Why people act surprised at this beyond me.

Russia and other countries try to meddle in our elections all of the time. The USA meddles in other countries elections all the time. Why people act surprised at this beyond me.

What other country has attempted to meddle in one of our Presidential elections? What was the attempted means used and when did this happen?

...and sorry but calling a dictator to congratulate him on winning an election which was rigged in his favor is just silly.

I would argue he’s gotten more done in his first year than Obama did in eight.

And I’m guessing your next play will be “ then let it play out it isn’t slowing him down.” Nope. That’s not validation for a witch hunt. The dims can do what they want to distract and obfuscate. But that’s no basis for an improper prosecutor appointment.

Edit: to finish my thought read the Dershowitz article. He isn’t saying nullify the special prosecutor. He’s calling for a suspension, proper bipartisan investigation to reach solid evidencary findings, and then reengage the special prosecutor with a focused path. Like it’s supposed to work. If that was followed our side would find a tough basis to argue from.

Gosh dayum! Y'all are so delusional! The man spent his last four years fighting a hyper partisan repub house and senate. Got some things done through EO in those years. :shakehead::shakehead:

What other country has attempted to meddle in one of our Presidential elections? What was the attempted means used and when did this happen?

...and sorry but calling a dictator to congratulate him on winning an election which was rigged in his favor is just silly.

Within the intelligence community there is an understanding that there will be foreign espionage taking place all the time. Its a tit for tat type thing. Obviously the Russian Facebook memes crossed a red line but its happening all the time. China, Israel, the UK, everyone has their hand in the pot at some time to stir things up. To think Russia, who financially can't do much, is somehow the only country trying to influence our elections is just silly. Outsiders are constantly trying to influence how our government operates. If you think facebook memes are bad, just watch what happens as the world keeps becoming more connected.

And who cares about calling Putin? Its not like Trump is the first President to call the guy and say "good job"...

Gosh dayum! Y'all are so delusional! The man spent his last four years fighting a hyper partisan repub house and senate. Got some things done through EO in those years. :shakehead::shakehead:

The "Lilly LEdbetter Act" isn't really "getting things done"...

Youre right. Barry had an obstructionist Congress for his whole presidency. Oh wait...

Within the intelligence community there is an understanding that there will be foreign espionage taking place all the time. Its a tit for tat type thing. Obviously the Russian Facebook memes crossed a red line but its happening all the time. China, Israel, the UK, everyone has their hand in the pot at some time to stir things up. To think Russia, who financially can't do much, is somehow the only country trying to influence our elections is just silly. Outsiders are constantly trying to influence how our government operates. If you think facebook memes are bad, just watch what happens as the world keeps becoming more connected.

And who cares about calling Putin? Its not like Trump is the first President to call the guy and say "good job"...

You haven't described anything. Not an event or means or time... much less the hacking of servers which our intelligence community has concluded Russia was responsible for in 2016.

And who cares about calling Putin? We should all care whether or not the President of the United States has been compromised by a foreign adversary but as of right now there are two Republican Senators (Grassley and McCain) who have gone on the record about it. And yes, Obama called in 2012 (which he shouldn't have done) but to compare our relations with Russia between then and now is to ignore a great deal that has transpired - even recently with the nerve gas attack in the U.K. against a spy and his daughter.

Social media is going to be a factor going forward on any of our public processes. But it’s our job to protect it. And that means more than giving foreign powers a stern finger wagging.

The fact that this is even a mainstream discussion I find laughable.

He also had a super majority in the House and Senate for the first two years of his presidency.... and what did he do? Well after he **** the bed.....he rammed Obamacare down our throats.....threw billions down a stimulus rat hole.....gave cash for clunkers...... pissed millions down the Solyndra urinal.... had a beer summit ...... what a clown

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back