Caleb Brantley knocking 120 lb woman out

Battery charge against Caleb Brantley dismissed

We are easy and quick to report on the negative. Yet when the truth comes out and justice is served, crickets...

Well, what truth came out? All we know from the charges being dropped is that there wasn't enough evidence to pursue conviction in court, meaning it was more of a "he said, she said".

It doesn't mean he unequivocally didn't do it. It just means the court system isn't going to waste taxpayer money on a case they don't think they can win due to a lack of evidence.

And of course, it could also mean he's innocent. Either way, dropping the charges doesn't "prove" anything necessarily.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, what truth came out? All we know from the charges being dropped is that there wasn't enough evidence to pursue conviction in court, meaning it was more of a "he said, she said".

It doesn't mean he unequivocally didn't do it. It just means the court system isn't going to waste taxpayer money on a case they don't think they can win due to a lack of evidence.

And of course, it could also mean he's innocent. Either way, dropping the charges doesn't "prove" anything necessarily.

Except the bartender and security guards said Brantley did nothing.

That was one of the least likely scenarios that was arrived at by most people when this story broke.

Hadn't heard that, nor is it stated in the article (which doesn't mean it isn't true).

People like you will always have doubt... which is why false rape and false assault charges are so devastating.

"Where do I go to get my good name back?"...

People like you will always have doubt... which is why false rape and false assault charges are so devastating.

"Where do I go to get my good name back?"...

"People like me"??? I don't particularly care if he's guilty or not. I'm just pointing out that dropping the charges due to lack of sufficient evidence doesn't necessarily equate to an absence of guilt, which seems to be the conclusion you've arrived at; that nothing happened in this case.

You seem to be saying he's innocent while assuming that my disagreement automatically means I believe he's guilty. I never said or even insinuated that.

"People like me"??? I don't particularly care if he's guilty or not. I'm just pointing out that dropping the charges due to lack of sufficient evidence doesn't necessarily equate to an absence of guilt, which seems to be the conclusion you've arrived at; that nothing happened in this case.

You seem to be saying he's innocent while assuming that my disagreement automatically means I believe he's guilty. I never said or even insinuated that.

Forgive me for assuming he's innocent. Sorry...

No really, I'm sorry.

Huh? He is now a member of the NFL. Does it surprise you it got dropped?

If he knocked out a woman, how is there not enough evidence that he did it?

Stand your ground law. Its not a question of if he hit her or not. It was whether if it was in self-defense or not.

Forgive me for assuming he's innocent. Sorry...

No really, I'm sorry.

This has already been posted in this thread but I'll post it again.

http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/W...n-Brantley-case-bar-owner-speaks-out-52480690

So, according to witnesses, the girl hit Brantley repeatedly (including punching him in the face) and he shoved her away.

But let's just assume he is guilty until proven innocent.

What if we just don't assume anything? :dunno:

Women have the most advantages out of any demographics and here's some examples

- Almost winning custody hearings
- Win most of the time in divorce
- Can accuse a man of rape, sexual harrassment, or abuse with no ramifications when lying
- Get away with abuse of men ( 40% of domestic violence are women abusing men, but the cops will always believe the woman )
- Get a job or advancement easier than men
- Can get social services or help much easier than men

I don't feel bad for this lady because she thought she was privileged enough to mess with a 300 lb athlete and have nothing happen. If you play and act like a boy, you'll get hit by a boy. I personally don't believe in hitting women, but if someone is pisses off a 300 lb athlete then they're just asking for a reaction.

Brantley committed way too much force when he caved her face in. If he did anything but take it, he'd be booked anyhow.

Lesson of the Day: If you don't want to have your face caved in, then don't mess with someone who can do it.

The only reason women get this kind of pull in society is because there are less women then there are men. Which means they have sexual pull in socieites. This includes letting them off the hook for a lot of personal responsibility.
You're a social sciences major, I can tell.

VN Store

Back