Caleb Brantley knocking 120 lb woman out

You were making sense until that last sentence.

It all ties together. When it goes to court, the woman (generally) will get the benefit of doubt during divorce, as well. You're seeing marriage rates decline as a result because more men are seeing marriage as a bad deal.

I'll also add IF Brantley was physically inappropriate with that woman, which led to punches being thrown, then she was justified in defending herself.

Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.

So we can justify punching people now for verbal altercations?

If he was the victim of battery, then he shouldn't have declined to press charges.

He was being a gentleman. During the heat of the moment, his emotions may have gotten the better of him after he was attacked. But after a period where he could clear his mind and think about it, he probably did the noble thing and let it go. Nobody deserves to go to jail over this incident. Both parties should just walk away smarter and wiser and not make the same mistake again.

It all ties together. When it goes to court, the woman (generally) will get the benefit of doubt during divorce, as well. You're seeing marriage rates decline as a result because more men are seeing marriage as a bad deal.

Can't argue with that logic, congrats on figuring it all out. :blink:

Because a girl allegedly tries to shakedown a future NFL player after a failed booty call attempt, men shouldn't get married.

Last edited:
Apparently the woman's attorney reached out to Brantley's representation asking for a settlement which was rejected.

Not sure all the information on this one is out there yet.

So he did the noble thing and offered to not press charges, but then they turn around and look for a pay day...

I was as much speaking in general as anything.

If what you say is true, then the woman is a lying POS and should face consequences of her own.

But see, here is the problem... we quickly and blindly believe a woman's story before we even give the man's side of the story to be brought to light. This white knighting/simping/cuckolding mindest is putting innocent men in jail and leaving them beaten, broken and destroyed after divorce court.

Nailed it. That's why I'm not getting married ever. It's a terrible deal for men.

You just proved my point which was that guys like you don't take the time to figure out what happened when you hear a girl say she was hit. Guess what man, girls lie. Shocking right.

If you take the time to read the articles posted previously you'd see this was a drunk girl acting a fool then trying for a money grab after the fact. She wasn't hit and sure as heck wasn't knocked out.

But screw it let's just string up any guy accused of striking a woman. Full-on Salem in this b!tch

You have no point. You don't know that Brantley was a victim of a money grab anymore than I know that he drilled her with a straight right. But what I do know is that apparently the Florida coaches thought so highly of Caleb Brantley they told NFL teams to stay away from him.

http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017/...rom-caleb-brantley-even-if-he-went-undrafted/

Full on 'white knighten' in this b!tch

You have no point. You don't know that Brantley was a victim of a money grab anymore than I know that he drilled her with a straight right. But what I do know is that apparently the Florida coaches thought so highly of Caleb Brantley they told NFL teams to stay away from him.

http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017/...rom-caleb-brantley-even-if-he-went-undrafted/

Full on 'white knighten' in this b!tch

It's being reported that the coach in question is former UF D-line coach Brad Lawing. Lawing has been at FSU the past two seasons. He was Brantley's position coach on Muschamp's staff. He and Brantley often clashed. Current UF D-line coach Chris Rumph was able to get the best out of Brantley the past two seasons. Lawing tends to be very foul mouthed and negative in his coaching. Apparently Lawing has pulled some shenanigans on the recruiting trail with players both schools are recruiting.

VN Store

Back