Caleb Brantley knocking 120 lb woman out

If she was a man and decked a 300 lb guy, she would of still had her face caved in. Except that there wouldn't be the oh precious princess attitude.

Perhaps not. It is unfortunately true that we, as a society, all too often condition females to believe that they can act with impunity because a man is not supposed to hit back. We don't instill the same lessons in women that we do in men, namely that one should never hit another person. This is, obviously, a moral problem. But it's also a practical problem, because some women, like the young lady in question, don't think thru the possibilities of what could happen if the man wasn't properly taught.

But, since we're playing the hypothetical game, if Brantley wasn't a 300 lb football player who was poised to become an instant millionaire in a few days, his decision to cave in her face would have only been run-of-the-mill stupid as opposed to amazingly idiotic. Even in the heat of the moment, if he couldn't process the fact that he was dealing with someone who had a heck of a lot less to lose that he did, then he's an absolute idiot, and I hope he enjoys working for her.

Reactions: 3 people
Perhaps not. It is unfortunately true that we, as a society, all too often condition females to believe that they can act with impunity because a man is not supposed to hit back. We don't instill the same lessons in women that we do in men, namely that one should never hit another person. This is, obviously, a moral problem. But it's also a practical problem, because some women, like the young lady in question, don't think thru the possibilities of what could happen if the man wasn't properly taught.

But, since we're playing the hypothetical game, if Brantley wasn't a 300 lb football player who was poised to become an instant millionaire in a few days, his decision to cave in her face would have only been run-of-the-mill stupid as opposed to amazingly idiotic. Even in the heat of the moment, if he couldn't process the fact that he was dealing with someone who had a heck of a lot less to lose that he did, then he's an absolute idiot, and I hope he enjoys working for her.

Idk about you, but most people are taught to keep their hands to themselves in kindergarten.

Reactions: 1 person
Im all for equal rights and lefts if a woman punches or hits a man, but a push does not equal a punch to the face knocking out her teeth.

Reactions: 2 people
She didn't deck anyone.

I doubt that he even had to take a half step backwards following whatever contact she initiated. If he thought her push gave him a license to kill then he was wrong. Self defense is defined as the right to prevent suffering force or violence through the use of a sufficient level counteracting force or violence. In order to prove self defense, Brantley will have to show that he genuinely felt an active threat of suffering force if he did not strike back and that retreat was not an option. Otherwise, it is retaliation.

enough of the legal mumbo jumbo..........

VN wants to know:

Who said what to whom, and what were the responses.

Is there a video.

Was she cute?

etc.

So in a sworn statement, she admitted putting her hands on him first... but he's the bad guy?

Uhhh, yea.. 6'2",300+ lb soon to be NFL defensive tackle knocks a girl out with his fist for pushing him..

Not only is he a bad guy, he's a coward POS...

Can't believe you asked that question.. Please tell me I just missed the blue font..

Reactions: 4 people
Uhhh, yea.. 6'2",300+ lb soon to be NFL defensive tackle knocks a girl out with his fist for pushing him..

Not only is he a bad guy, he's a coward POS...

Can't believe you asked that question.. Please tell me I just missed the blue font..

I see you aren't familiar with Ras' work.

So he decked a girl half his weight and yall are okay with it since she "put hands on him first" (despite him instigating the incident, according to the report). Some people really only see what they want to see, don't they? I'm sure NFL GM will surely look past this incident and act like it never happened.

Anyone taking up for this cowardly POS probably has a lot in common with him other than being 300lbs and lethal.

Reactions: 2 people
Apparently the woman's attorney reached out to Brantley's representation asking for a settlement which was rejected.

Not sure all the information on this one is out there yet.

Anyone taking up for this cowardly POS probably has a lot in common with him other than being 300lbs and lethal.

Women have the most advantages out of any demographics and here's some examples

- Almost winning custody hearings
- Win most of the time in divorce
- Can accuse a man of rape, sexual harrassment, or abuse with no ramifications when lying
- Get away with abuse of men ( 40% of domestic violence are women abusing men, but the cops will always believe the woman )
- Get a job or advancement easier than men
- Can get social services or help much easier than men

I don't feel bad for this lady because she thought she was privileged enough to mess with a 300 lb athlete and have nothing happen. If you play and act like a boy, you'll get hit by a boy. I personally don't believe in hitting women, but if someone is pisses off a 300 lb athlete then they're just asking for a reaction.

Brantley committed way too much force when he caved her face in. If he did anything but take it, he'd be booked anyhow.

Lesson of the Day: If you don't want to have your face caved in, then don't mess with someone who can do it.

The only reason women get this kind of pull in society is because there are less women then there are men. Which means they have sexual pull in socieites. This includes letting them off the hook for a lot of personal responsibility.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back