Byrd switching to DB (per his Twitter)

At the very least this shows Pruitt and staff are watching game tape and trying to figure out where the chess pieces fit. I like it.

Reactions: 1 person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TheCoach1 View Post
Byrd and Warrior in the secondary will be huge. If we can add Griffin and Stuart we will have one of the best secondaries in the country.

Slow your roll there Skippy...

Ha, We're talking real, Pruitt-Expectations here (not FormerCBJ). Let him speak -- and he says "one of."

We can beat GA, this year.

GO VOLS !

SIGH!!!! Butch is GONE. GoNE. GonE. Gone.

♪♪♪♪ Gone. He's; ♪♪♪♪
♪♪♪♪ Gone. He's; ♪♪♪♪
♪♪♪♪ Gone. He's really; ♪♪♪♪
♪♪♪♪ Gone. So; ♪♪♪♪
♫♪♫♫ Please. Volnation one and all; ♫♪♫♫
♫♪♫♫ Just Pruitt him away. ♫♪♫♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♫♫

Whoa! Where have you been? Good to see you Woods

845288.gif

Seriously. I think our secondary will ball out. Plus I think our linebackers will surprise. I think JJ makes an impact as a freshman. Bitouli is a beast and hopefully we will have a healthy Kirkland finally. I just don’t expect much from our dline unfortunately.

We have one of the best LBs in the country in DKjr, he totally balled out his freshman year, saved our donkeys. He's been hurt the past 2 seasons, we need him to show off this year.

Reactions: 2 people
Jakob is living proof Jones is an a$$hat that had no clue what he was doing. He let a player that could have made a big impact on defense waste away on the bench. Of course Jones is also the same person who thought JJ Watt should play TE instead of defense.

Also let Kamara get splinters in his butt

We have one of the best LBs in the country in DKjr, he totally balled out his freshman year, saved our donkeys. He's been hurt the past 2 seasons, we need him to show off this year.

Please tell me you forgot the blue font

This is kinda dejavu; Volnation was touting Martin when picked up from Northeast Oklahoma his sophomore year as a long with size, athletic fast hard hitting absolute shutdown corner until he wasn't.

well technically, so did LSU and multiple other colleges...

We need to solidify our dline or nothing will really matter. Our lbers and DBs haven't been good but everything is magnified by our interior Dline being terrible. We've been terrible in the trenches for far too long. I'm really hoping that changes quickly with Pruitt.

JJ should stay at WR if he comes back. i think we're gonna be fine in the defensive backfield at this point.

Butch isn’t gonna like this!😜

Who cares. He basically wasted a year of Byrd's eligibility on little to no production on offense, all while playing less talented corners. Pruitt understands the need to have lock down corners.

Not sure I wouldn't put Jennings at Safety. I'd just like to see a badass defense for the first time in several years.

I could get behind this. JJ is a good receiver. Would be an elite Safety and drafted much higher in the NFL. Think Cam Chancellor with better cover skills.

VN Store

Back