Butch statement at the end

I think someone that can actually coach could take the talent on the team right now and do a great job after a few games to work the Jones system out of them. I think next year we could go for the SEC East title with the proper guy running the team and a better DC and OC.

Proved today why he wasn't starting. Been seeing it. He got in at a odd time really. Expected to see him much earlier.

I'm sure he's physically talented, but it's clear he's nowhere near mentally and emotionally ready. He looks very hesitant and generally lost.

Both QB's look like a Deer in headlights on a lot of plays. JG more than Dormady which is understandable because he hasn't had the reps.

I think someone that can actually coach could take the talent on the team right now and do a great job after a few games to work the Jones system out of them. I think next year we could go for the SEC East title with the proper guy running the team and a better DC and OC.

yea and your probley one of those that said Ten. was gonna blow out UMass. 45-3 or some stupid crap like that.:crazy:

During interview at the end of game from the field Jones made no excuses, when the reporter asked Jones what needed to worked on before next week he quite candidly said “everything”.

Don’t know if was post Florida hangover, a regular hangover, early start or whatever, this team was never engaged from beginning to end, offense, defense, special teams, no one. Not sure what coaches can do when the team never gets off the bus!

During interview at the end of game from the field Jones made no excuses, when the reporter asked Jones what needed to worked on before next week he quite candidly said “everything”.

Don’t know if was post Florida hangover, a regular hangover, early start or whatever, this team was never engaged from beginning to end, offense, defense, special teams, no one. Not sure what coaches can do when the team never gets off the bus!

You know, inspire them and lead them and light a fire under them. That kind of cliche stuff.

Im not sure tennessee would have won that game if umass starting qb doesnt get hurt..

This tennessee team might be lucky to beat mizzou and thats it for sec wins

Reactions: 1 person
Currie better be contacting his candidates now...try to lock them up before the other sec coaches get canned we really need to be out front and first one to make a change....

We can only hope......

... and pray.

Lol...

Good thing umass isnt good and the refs helped us win the game.

Couldn't say that for Florida loss won't say that for this, even if missed fg, won by one, ur smart enough to admit that....plenty of reason to slay whomever but refs never win or lose minus the 5th down Washington champ and Green Bay Seattle game a few years back :)

Proved today why he wasn't starting. Been seeing it. He got in at a odd time really. Expected to see him much earlier.

It was proved the 2nd game of the year as well. I think Butch was sending a message to the fans that the kid isn't ready. There will still be sunshine fans that proclaim him as Tee Martin, and that he is better than QD.

Call Chip Kelly have him ready to go for South Carolina. He will have two weeks to get the team ready for them.

I am not against a change but efffff Chip Kelly and his mother is a trucker. Quit throwing his name around.

Not that we get a say any way.

VN Store

Back