Butch statement at the end

Geez, maybe if he'd keep his head out of his a** long enough to actually coach & develop players, they wouldn't be losing respect for him.

If I was a 2018 recruit right now, I'd be looking for another home after this pathetic performance today.

Ban offence, imo.

Offense is learning and is taking some growing pains to get to where they want....that is all...don't need message board crybabies to whine at every whim...

Five years of the same offensive garbage, and this is what you say?

I know the QB's are a lot worse but still Scott seems like a downgrade from Debord. We have to have a little more than 15 to 20 runs up the middle with eight in the box. Looks like to me we could go outside on this team all day with sweep and passes out of the backfield didn't really try that many.

Yes! This is going to require some of jones's best spin masters to even attempt it, but they will try.:clapping::whistling::swoon3:

Yes the mental gymnastics will be at an Olympic level trying to spin this game positively.

I think it's time to realize that UT is many years away from playing competitive football IF ever again. Jones will be replaced with the next short term candidate and the cycle will begin anew.

Reactions: 1 person
Offense is learning and is taking some growing pains to get to where they want....that is all...don't need message board crybabies to whine at every whim...

Laugh the Eff out loud. Nothing to see here, move along folks, move along....

Currie better be contacting his candidates now...try to lock them up before the other sec coaches get canned we really need to be out front and first one to make a change....

I expect to hear we are a work in progress and we've got a lot to do next week. How wonderful UMass is best 0 and 5 team in the nation.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it's time to realize that UT is many years away from playing competitive football IF ever again. Jones will be replaced with the next short term candidate and the cycle will begin anew.

Wrong. We have everything we need except a competent head coach. Talent, facilities, Etc. I'll give Currie the benefit of the doubt until I shouldn't.

Call Chip Kelly have him ready to go for South Carolina. He will have two weeks to get the team ready for them.

I don't think the players intentionally didn't help JG but that snap over his head and the drop of a perfect pass were certainly terrible mistakes. Of course several were made while Dormady was in as well.

What I see from both QB's is the need for quicker decisions. If you don't have the pass throw it away or run.

For me, it looked to be tough going running up the middle; however it seemed we didn't take it outside nearly enough. The D played good, but the coach gave up half the distance :(..........I'm not too concerned about Butch's statement......I mean really what do we expect him to say....."hey I am in WAY over my head here" "I tried to coach, but got a penalty" "my cheat sheet said everyone could do what they wonted.....because this was UMass."

VN Store

Back