Butch statement at the end

People all around me were calling for JG to go in way before he did, and what happened when he did? The same things that happened when QD was in. The same screen play and lost yardage. Seems to me the OC wasn't helping either qb out.

This. The playcalling was the most atrocious aspect of the game yesterday. We maybe had one or two first downs that we didn't just run an offset dive play for 2-3 yards.And I think I can go my whole life without ever wanting to see us run a play action, block & release route to the TE in the flat for two yards as the only read. Both QBs looked sloppy, but they were playing against a D that knew exactly what we were gonna run half the time. Add that to the fact that UMass figured out early-on that we're scared to go downfield and you'd have to have Peyton out there pre-snap audibling to have success.

Reactions: 1 person
well, he also said the play was unacceptable and it was totally on him, so, that's a step in the right direction...:)

PS. trying very hard here to hang on...:eek:lol:

GO VOLS!

If yesterday didn't remind u of fulmer/Wyoming your heads buried in checkerboard of years past

Butch has lost the team

Well I no longer plan my Saturday around gametime. I make plans and if I get to watch I will but if not I'm ok with that as well. I'm over this coach or lack there of. He did some good things but his time is over. Not fun or entertainment at all. Not waisting my hard earned money anymore until something changes.

It's been obvious to me long before yesterdays game, few players respect Jones. They may like him, but liking is far different than respecting. Good leaders are respected not liked. That holds true in business, sports, whatever.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back