Butch just said Worley will start

I'm glad he was named starter in all seriousness. It's out of the way and he can just focus on getting ready for game day. He is a good game manager and that's a plus. He was showing improvement in the big games towards when he got hurt.

Here's my problem and I hope so badly that I'm wrong or he improved it. When one of these stud receivers we have are running anything beyond a short to intermediate route is he going to under throw them. I can already see it. He's got the corner beat and a nice pass would lead to a td. Annnd he had to wait up for the ball to get there...

Alright Worley, it's in your hands. No more excuses. You only get one shot, do not,
miss your opportunity.

lose-yourself-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
This kind of random in this forum.. But I'm going to the Utah state game. It's my 1st game in several years. And 1st since being old enough to drink..I'm not very familiar with knoxville. Where should I go for Saturday night festivities restaurant/bars and Sunday tailgating? Does anyone like sell a wristband for eating/drinking anywhere or would I just be better off bringing beer myself on game day? Thanks!

I'm a fan of Downtown Grill and Brewery (DGB). The Strip is pretty much only bars and restaurants, Old College Inn and Half Barrel are pretty good. So is Copper Cellar. No wristbands that I know of. Sunday will have people everywhere, with liquor and beer all over the place. Bring some beer, don't be a jackass and you can probably tailgate with some people. Most importantly, have fun and Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Alright Worley, it's in your hands. No more excuses. You only get one shot, do not,
miss your opportunity.

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his jersey already, Mrs. Jones' spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to throw bombs,
But he keeps on forgetting what play he wrote down,
Neyland goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the plays won't come out
He's choking how, Volnation is joking now
The play clock's run out, time's up, over, bloah!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people

VN Store

Back