Butch Jones is a liar!

Bagging on Jones is like Trump bagging on Hillary. It demeans the bagger more than it does the object. He's history. Let it go.

Reactions: 1 person
Its-Not-A-Lie-If-You-Believe-It-Seinfeld.gif

I don't know why he keeps telling the media that we hadn't won 9 games in 15 20 years. We won 10 games in 2007. I cant believe this guy!

I’m not a big butch jones fan, but I am a bigger fan of his than I am of your reading comprehension. There are a lot of reasons to not like butch. This quote is not one of them

I mean he is right. This past season Georgia handed us our worst home loss in over 100 years. So yeah we’re doing things that haven’t been done in a long time.

Reactions: 2 people
He didnt say 9 wins. He said back to back 9 wins and 3 straight bowl wins.

Lol, let it go brah, he isnt here anymore

Those 3 bowl wins were not so impressive.. against slow mediocre teams. In fact Botch's resume is not so impressive. 4-6 and 0-6 is all that mattered in the end. Glad he's gone.

Those 3 bowl wins were not so impressive.. against slow mediocre teams. In fact Botch's resume is not so impressive. 4-6 and 0-6 is all that mattered in the end. Glad he's gone.

I agree, but he didnt say impressive bowl wins. What he said is true. They guy wasnt a good coach, no need to make stuff up to trash him.

Bagging on Jones is like Trump bagging on Hillary. It demeans the bagger more than it does the object. He's history. Let it go.

Good point, kinda like the media bagging on Trump, they need to get the memo too and move on.

I don't know why he keeps telling the media that we hadn't won 9 games in 15 20 years. We won 10 games in 2007. I cant believe this guy!
way to prove you have you butthurt blinders on. he said 10,15,20 years meaning he was not sure how long just knew it was a long time.

the fact you purposely left out 100 proves you are stuck on being butthurt and missed the point.

No matter what you think about him, or the job he did, he made a valid point. Was he exact to the day or month or even year, no. But, he put out a ball park answer, the truth was contained in the ballpark his statement defined.

It is called a strawman argument. What you proposed. Nothing new, and taken to new levels by our new head of state to great effect. Seriously google it.

MY GOODNESS MAN LEAVE HIM ALONE...He is not a villain or an evil man...For Pete Sakes don't you know this says more about you than it does him!!!!!!

I'm with you, why does it matter? His statements are easily debunked in 30 seconds on google. He is the one looking like a fool.

Freak should make a Butch Jones forum and move any and all posts about the guy to that forum so the rest of us can just move on. He isn't even a Vol anymore so why is his thread in the FF forum?

But they can't be debunked. If there is a liar here it's the OP and personally i dont think he is a liar. I think he just isn't very bright and lacks decent reading skills.

Public schools.... what can you do?

I'm with you, why does it matter? His statements are easily debunked in 30 seconds on google. He is the one looking like a fool.

Freak should make a Butch Jones forum and move any and all posts about the guy to that forum so the rest of us can just move on. He isn't even a Vol anymore so why is his thread in the FF forum?

I’m with you brother, get rid of him!

Attachments

• 28C8259B-C9A4-44B4-BDB7-45F6F05D564A.gif
    28C8259B-C9A4-44B4-BDB7-45F6F05D564A.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 207
Reactions: 3 people

Its called posturing for a new job, which is what he needs so we can pay him less money. Jeff Fisher tried to claim responsibility for the Rams season this year in the media last week. Why? Because he wants to coach again and take more money. Heck let Butch BS about his record if it gets him another job. He owes us that.

The BIGGEST lie told by jones, is/was, "I'm a FOOTBALL coach". The problem with big lies, is/has been a lot of fans got on board and believed his lie(s). Some of his fan-boys are still butt-hurt....

Reactions: 3 people
Also won 3 straight bowls which I believe hasn’t been done in that time frame. Not completely lying I guess

I agree. Looking at each statement on it's own, all true.

The first are evident.

The 2017 reference can easily be taken to mean he's never coached a team with so many injuries to key players. Which is undoubtably true.

The OP needs to revaluate his knee jerk jump to calling Jones a liar based solely on the link he provided. Serious loss of e-cred there.

Serious loss of e-cred? You are joking right? Did I miss the blue font maybe?

I agree, don't really know why people still talk about him on volnation. or anywhere for that matter. Move on or get run over.:thud:

You seem like an individual full of hate.

You’re not a very good judge of character on a message board. Is that even a thing?

How about you name the the very good things that CBJ did at Tennessee that had never been fine before at Tennessee. Shouldn’t be too hard to rattle em off.

Because it's a lie and it demeans our program to make himself look good. The guy is a joke

Our fan base can be extraordinarily delusional. We haven't been a national contender since before the 2001 SECCG. Our 2015 team was at least as good as any team after 2001 and better than most since then.

VN Store

Back