Butch Jones 100% committed to UT.

Whatever fan actually had doubts about Butch leaving for Michigan needs to schedule multiple cat scans immediately.

i heard it, said he was committed to the Vols. I have no doubt in my mind he is here to stay. I am so glad he said that because the fans needed it. I understand he has not had the success that everyone expects. However, you can see the gains in every game and with every new recruit. Butch is about to do some damage in the SEC. I'm completely on board with him from now on.

Great news indeed, but for the record many of us think he is right on track where he should be at this point. The fringe element is loud and proud on VN though.:)

Per Butch Jones on Vol calls he is 100% committed to UT and will be here for a long time. His family loves it here and he is not going anywhere. Hopefully this ends all the talk.

Hopefully this is true, but we've all heard coaches say that before.

10622952_724955577559746_3997447548888326996_n.jpg

I know this is fake. Butch would never say, "developing great young men."

He would have said, "developing great individuals."

Pure fakery!

I want CBJ here, I really do. If it comes down to other circumstances and he leaves then that's the way it is. I've been down about coaching decisions lately, but I think CBJ is our guy. It might be a "slow process", but it's still a process. This man loves loves the University of Tennessee, no doubt in my mind. Go get em Butch, win some games, embarrass every team you can, WE ARE TENNESSEE Butch. Lets get the wins and win some championships, I'm fully onboard now. GET IT DONE!!!!! I believe you can get it done!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
I am amazed by the sheer number of Chicken Littles on here. Worrying so much about something that is not even worth talking about.

Reactions: 2 people
“There’s no validity to it. I’m not even gonna waste your time or my time by even commenting on that. I think y’all know how I feel.”

Why discuss it again tonight on Vol Calls?

a caller on Kiffin's Krimson Korner said he saw a Maize and Blue plane in Knoxville...TIFWIW... but seems legit

also said Layla had nice tits...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back