Bryce Brown: A Lesson in Pride

quotation-mark-twain-death-meetville-quotes-258276.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Just because he stayed doesn't mean he would have developed into a first rounder. He had a decent freshman season, but not up to his 5 star billing behind Hardesty.

Recall that he had to sit for a couple games for no good reason, just because someone questioned his eligibility. It's not like someone would say, Oh, we were wrong. Here, have a couple of extra games to make up for it. :disappointed:

I must admit, I do like the anonymous internet self-declaration thing. So, for what it's worth:

I'm devastatingly handsome with a genius-level IQ and a net worth that could stop a famine. Also, I'm hung like a bull elephant with a gland condition and regularly go well past four hours and never see a doctor about it. I'm an accomplished artist, author and musician, and when I wear glasses it's for style, not correction.

Just so y'all know who you're dealing with here.

Coach Fulmer?...

Reactions: 2 people
I miss David Oku, even though he didn't know all the words to Rocky Top, and he transferred to Arkansas State (I believe).

I think I'll start a thread for him.

Last edited:
On October 27, 2015, Brown signed with the Seattle Seahawks. On November 21, 2015, he was waived.

Had he played it straight at UT, he'd have come out after his 3rd year in the 1st or 2nd round with a fat contract to set him up for life.

Instead, he came out as a free agent, had undeveloped skills, and now must get a job.

A word to the wise: Game the system at your peril.

He was an athlete with a lot of athletic and football ability but he did not really care about playing the game. Did so due to push of parents and because he had the ability. Doesn't mean he enjoyed doing it. Been lot of kids come through UT with similar feelings.

Lots of people do things they don't necessarily enjoy. Up to a point. then they stop doing them

Reactions: 1 person
Bryce Brown is now in position to take over the starting job for the rest of the season for the Seahawks. Wonder if he's learned his lesson in pride

Reactions: 9 people
Bryce Brown is now in position to take over the starting job for the rest of the season for the Seahawks. Wonder if he's learned his lesson in pride

OP is still laughing as he is riding around the Tennessee River on his luxurious yacht

Not to mention he carried the rock for the Eagles; how many people can say that?? Not many.

Pointless to kick anyone especially when they are down. You should be the one learning from your mistake.

Also I'm pretty sure that he and his family live in Knoxville. IMO pushing him away from the program is basically the worst possible thing you can do.

yeah he married some girl from anderson county (according to my wife). had a kid a few years back.

VN Store

Back