Bruce Pearl on Arizona List?

For the record, I'm not the least bit worried about Pearl leaving for Arizona. Just pointing out that it's folly to act as if it's beyond the realm of possibility.

Nope...not going to happen..."Request denied"...next topic please...How about a certain Alabama team coming to Knoxville tomorrow?

I would once again like to thank Freak for the ignore function. It certainly has increased my enjoyment of the site, and the intellectual level of posts I'm exposed to, immensely. I do wonder if it would be possible to modify the function to completely eradicate ignored posters from my screen. The novelty of laughing everytime I see one of the residents of Ignoreland babbling on has worn off.

Keep supplying Bruce with sweet young babes since he is a lonely divorcee and cheer your guts out at the games and there will be no reason for Bruce to want to go elsewhere. Oh yeah, keep the fat paychecks coming, Hammie boy.

I certainly hope CBP wouldn't leave beautiful east Tennessee for AZ. I live here and can say without hesitation that it is a DUMP. Also, I have absolutely no problem with cutting Pat Summitt's salary to throw some extra cash his way.

Last edited:
I certainly hope CBP wouldn't leave beautiful east Tennessee for AZ. I live here and can say without hesitation that it is DUMP. Also, I have absolutely no problem with cutting Pat Summitt's salary to throw some extra cash his way.
All of that sun must be frying your brain. Remind me again how many national trophies Coach Pat has. There's plenty of cash on the Hill to keep a single man happy. :) Just kidding around. Welcome aboard the board I like to refer to as the crazy train...
YouTube - Randy Rhoads - Crazy Train Video (From Tribute Album)

I'm guessing he's attributing the SEC championships Majors won, to Fulmer who was his OC at the time. He hasn't explained why the winning stopped for the last 10 years though, he left that part out.

Fulmer was the OC and best recruiter on the staff. I never said Fulmer was still on top, only that he deserves respect for what he's done. Some day you boys will grow up and understand that type thing.

Fulmer was the OC and best recruiter on the staff. I never said Fulmer was still on top, only that he deserves respect for what he's done. Some day you boys will grow up and understand that type thing.
If I live to be 150, I'll never understand people sucking up to a guy who has accomplished absolutely nothing for a full decade.

If I live to be 150, I'll never understand people sucking up to a guy who has accomplished absolutely nothing for a full decade.

Not true Hat...I think Philligan has the record for most SECC appearances without a championship...Just a guess:) As well as back to back beatdowns regular season and SECC by the same teams in the same year.

Last edited:

You mentioned having an 11 year old son. I suspect you are more of a BOY than I am.

Actually it seems that most of the pro-Fulmer posters are young. CPF is the only UT Coach they have ever known and letting him go is like getting rid of their security blanket and pacifier.

You mentioned having an 11 year old son. I suspect you are more of a BOY than I am.

Actually it seems that most of the pro-Fulmer posters are young. CPF is the only UT Coach they have ever known and letting him go is like getting rid of their security blanket and pacifier.

Thats a good point...but then again when I think of Bill Battle...it could be worse.

Thats a good point...but then again when I think of Bill Battle...it could be worse.
I liked Bill Battle, but he was either seriously over his head regarding his coaching competition at the time or was spending too much time setting up his future business career (he's loaded)...

TN has gobs more money than Arizona. If we let him go, it would be because Hamilton didn't want to pay the kind of money Arizona wants to pay.

At this point, Hamilton's only saving grace is Pearl -- he's not going to let his Ace of Spades slip away. He'd then be left with nothing.

Well considering you own a Triton, I probably wouldn't value your opinion to much either.

J/K

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Skeeter

VN Store

Back