Bruce Pearl on Arizona List?

The white mountains are awesome, I loved that place, but its 3 hours to get there.
I liked the Catalina mountains in Tucson,they were pretty cool.
tucson_1.jpg

I lived in Tucson for 4 years I know how long it takes to drive to Phoenix. The city limits are not 50 miles apart. If you do 90-100 mph, which many people do, its still an 1 hr 20 minutes to get there starting from North Tucson.

Mapquest, 1 hr 55 minutes
Driving Directions from Tucson, AZ to Phoenix, AZ

drove it once a week for 4 yrs so we'll just have to disagree :hi:

If Hamilton lets Pearl get away (after the Fulmer extension debacle from last year), it should be the final nail in his coffin.

I was thinking the same thing regarding Indiana and Arizona.
I am definitely tired of getting nervous everytime somebody goes looking for a coach.
I expect UT to continue taking care of Bruce to make sure he stays.
Bruce Pearl had the same chance of getting the Indiana job that Wade Houston did.

Let them have him. Summit can coach the men and women

Lady Vols Dynasty!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Bruce Pearl had the same chance of getting the Indiana job that Wade Houston did.

That would be news to me. That sure wasn't what it sounded like last Spring. But, you're the one with the college basketball sources.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They put bruce on every list because they think he should be at a more basketball-history school than UT

That would be news to me. That sure wasn't what it sounded like last Spring. But, you're the one with the college basketball sources.
The Big Ten leadership has no intention of watching the media revisit the Pearl-Illinois drama twice a season and Indiana was determined to get out of the circus business. Bruce was never going to be a realistic candidate for that job.

Pearl isn't going anywhere. He loves UT and the only place we have to worry about him going is BC.

I just hope we never get to the point we are at with Fulmer with Pearl. He is starting to set the standards higher and higher in basketball and like we always do as Vol fans we start to expect it rather than respect it.

It's amazing how that works, some of these chumps don't even realize what UT football had become before CPF. Now they definately don't give him the respect he deserves (even for the NC). Just think, my 11 year old will probably be on here in a few years calling for the head of BP when he only wins 20 games and loses in the conf. championship game. I can hear it now, this isn't Tennessee basketball. jeesh.

It's amazing how that works, some of these chumps don't even realize what UT football had become before CPF.
You mean a program that had won 3 SEC Championships in the eight years prior to him taking the job, which is one more than he's won in his 16 years?

You mean a program that had won 3 SEC Championships in the eight years prior to him taking the job, which is one more than he's won in his 16 years?

No I mean a team that won 1 in 18 years. When Majors brought Fulmer in is when the winning started.

Yes. That would be the one. The Fulmer sheep are conveniently ignorant enough about UT football history to make such ridiculous statements as the one just uttered by Triton1.

No I mean a team that won 1 in 18 years. When Majors brought Fulmer in is when the winning started.
You Fulmerites are hilarious. Appplying your logic, what the hell has your hero done without Cutcliffe to hold his hand? I hope Phil takes you and your ilk back to Winchester with him at the end of the season.

That makes no sense.

I'm guessing he's attributing the SEC championships Majors won, to Fulmer who was his OC at the time. He hasn't explained why the winning stopped for the last 10 years though, he left that part out.

VN Store

Back