Bruce Hasn't Inked His Deal (Pipe dream rumor)

Rumor is that Auburn is now scrambling to get Bruce to ink his deal, which has only been a gentlemans agreement at this point.

Similar to how Hamilton used to run things from the sounds of it.

Love your login. It says everything perfectly.

As crazy as this is, it's not that unbelievable...hear me out.

Pearl's show-cause penalty is still in effect until August. And for him to sign any sort of formal contract with Auburn, the school would still have to show "cause" to the 'AA in order to officially hire him before that date. Though it admittedly sounds like the perfect sort of message board rumor, it's entirely possible that for legal reasons he and Jacobs only have a handshake agreement at the moment.

Reactions: 1 person
The rumors of Witch Doctor's resurrection are not greatly exaggerated.

Would be the worst possible side effect of this ordeal. He and "fans" like him are a cancer on college sports. Loud mouthed louts until they're embarrassed, and then they disappear. The schtick is moronic.

Reactions: 3 people
As crazy as this is, it's not that unbelievable...hear me out.

Pearl's show-cause penalty is still in effect until August. And for him to sign any sort of formal contract with Auburn, the school would still have to show "cause" to the 'AA in order to officially hire him before that date. Though it admittedly sounds like the perfect sort of message board rumor, it's entirely possible that for legal reasons he and Jacobs only have a handshake agreement at the moment.

That wasnt the far fetched part. The idea of him spurning Auburn after a few weeks is what is far fetched. If he did that, then its the same Bruce Pearl that got himself into trouble and he hadnt changed a bit. I dont want that guy. Flame away.

Would be the worst possible side effect of this ordeal.

Witch Doctor pretty sure wishing death a violation of the terms and conditions of this board. Witch Doctor know Freak not stand for that. lol.
Bones never lie.
Gosh there is an ignore button? so whats the real problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Would be the worst possible side effect of this ordeal. He and "fans" like him are a cancer on college sports. Loud mouthed louts until they're embarrassed, and then they disappear. The schtick is moronic.

I like his schtick but you dislike me as well so go figure...

:eek:k:

Reactions: 2 people
Witch Doctor pretty sure wishing death a violation of the terms and conditions of this board. Witch Doctor know Freak not stand for that. lol.
Bones never lie.

Please. You sat here and reveled in the thread "mourning" you.

I'll stop at that, though my opinion of you goes much deeper.

Bones never lie.

I don't think Bill wishes death to anything other than the 3rd person.

Please. You sat here and reveled in the thread "mourning" you.

I'll stop at that, though my opinion of you goes much deeper.
Witch Doctor would have made the grandest entrance into that thread...please. No I wish I had..trust me..I live for that stuff. You can ignore me..its cool. Bye
Bones never lie.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back