Bruce Hasn't Inked His Deal (Pipe dream rumor)

Rumor is that Auburn is now scrambling to get Bruce to ink his deal, which has only been a gentlemans agreement at this point. Some people just can't let things go wow

Similar to how Hamilton used to run things from the sounds of it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not saying I think they would but they should. What was the attendance under Bruce versus Cuonzo or others for that matter? The school will get that money back.

There wasn't close to a $5 million difference in attendance between Pearl and Martin.

Not even a remote possibility.

Freak will let anyone sign up on VN smh lol

I hear the pain in your voice Stok..you're hurtin buddy!

Would be like Christmas....just for the reaction on here!

:lolabove: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :biggrin:

There wasn't close to a $5 million difference in attendance between Pearl and Martin.

Not even a remote possibility.

How many NCAA appearances? Also Cuonzo has a buyout. Subtract that from the $5 mill. Bruce is gonna win, period. Anyone else is a risk.

I saw Bruce at TYS around 7:15 this evening.

ibvORAJ3avhsPV.gif

Reactions: 4 people
no different than the rumor that CCM's raise and extension were a done deal.....

just saying....

and I dont think that it matters. CBP aint coming back except to coach against the Vols.

Yeah but I think in this case, the OP literally just made that rumor up.

Reactions: 2 people
Hahaha this would be absolutely hilarious if this happened. I would absolutely love it.

I'd like to start the rumor that Bruce has a, heretofore unannounced, clause in his contract that, if Tennessee should come calling within a certain time period, his Auburn contract is null and void.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah what was with the whole R.I.P. thread?????

Witch Doctor usually pretty good when name mentioned but for some reason(actually working for real) I wasnt on the boards and was unaware? lol..OR in Zombie mode..?
Bones never lie.
*OH God I missed it and you just KNOW I would have milked it if I knew..dang..!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Witch Doctor usually pretty good when name mentioned but for some reason(actually working for real) I wasnt on the boards and was unaware? lol..OR in Zombie mode..?
Bones never lie.

my friend the witch doctor in the house...

bones never lie...

bTo got lied to.....lolololol...

Reactions: 2 people
Bones never lie.

Yea, glad to see you got over that whole death thing. At least now you know what people would say at your actual funeral.

VN Store

Back