Bruce Hasn't Inked His Deal (Pipe dream rumor)

I can see it now, the money pot starts growing, we hire a different coach mid week, fans are disgruntled and now have a pot of money, nothing to do but start another petition.....it's the Tennessee way.

Just need to hire someone who can recruit top 100 talent, excites people who don't generally care about basketball and goes to the NCAA tournament 7 years in a row without needing time to rebuild and everyone will forget BP.

This is very true.... I don't think Bruce is coming back ( I would support it if He did) but just hire someone who loves Tennessee and will give their all for this place..

I was not a Kudzu basher... I said his teams were boring (true statement) ... but if he did not want to be here so be it....don't hire a guy who does not want to be here... Money should NOT be the only issue

I can see it now, the money pot starts growing, we hire a diffeinent coach mid week, fans are disgruntled and now have a pot of money, nothing to do but start another petition.....it's the Tennessee way.

Send all the donations to pay for Bruce's buyout to Gramps PayPal account. Gramps will take GOOD care of it.. ... :crazy:

VN Store

Back