Brian Gregory's name is starting to pick up some steam

You have no obligation until you begin your Junior year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Which is why I have such great respect for David Robinson and Nap McCallum. They knew at the end of their sophomore years they were pros and stil stayed.

OK, you're right. That was too strong. It's just that since coming to Ohio I've watched his coaching for a number of years now and I really can't stand the way his teams typically play. The administration at UD (a Catholic university) loves the guy, which is how he keeps a job.

Oh, and IF he does well at UT, his next stop would be Michigan State once Izzo retires.

My friend and high school teammate plays for Gregory now at Dayton. He told me earlier this week the only place he would leave for is Michigan State. Ill give him a call

guys, don't worry...

Gregory and his wife Yvette are most heavily involved in a local chapter of "Secret Smiles," a charity that delivers beds and bedding to children of families who cannot provide for them. Not only do the Gregorys lend their time and support to the charity (an auction in 2009 raised $18,000 in one night), the coach also helps deliver the beds.

"It's one of my favorite things to do," Gregory says. "I pull my UD ball cap down low, and I'm just a guy delivering a bed."

He's just delivering a bed.

Love all the fans calling Hamilton an idiot if they hire this guy. If you think this hire is Hamilton's call then you are clueless.

VN Store

Back