Brian Gregory's name is starting to pick up some steam

Really? Why? I understand not wanting to shell out a ton of money for Frank or somebody (even though I think it's wrong), but what's wrong with guys like Marshall?

we have passed on Marshall twice before. something there we don't like.

As far as why, maybe most they have felt out their agents on have been saying no. they still haven't checked with Grant so don't know what issues we have there

Wouldn't surprise me. A team facing sanctions and with a very weak AD. If it's not Gregory it'll be someone just as underwhelming. bank.it.

Gregory was recently selected by the University of Tennessee to coach its underachieving basketball team this is on Wikipedia hope its wrong

It's there. Strange wording. Makes it sound more like a death sentence than a step up in jobs. Way too early to settle on this guy.

I'd rather have Rick Byrd...or Buzz Peterson again.

Yeah it's there. It's got to be a joke. If it's true then Hamilton has to go. :mad::censored::sick:

If true there will be many empty seats in TBA. This is a chance for BB to make a step forward. Why is it that the powers that be seem to be set on going backwards.:eek:hmy:

So, checking Dayton's basketball history on Wikipedia. . . Gregory couldn't even match what Purnell did at Dayton. The Purnell who would've been a terrible hire.

VN Store

Back