breaking: wilcox and sirmon to washington not a rumor

So now that the class is "ruined" as some of you say, can Dooley be fired too???? :D

They need to offer Sirmon the DC job. He is the most important of those two coaches to this staff and recruiting class.

ok ...who are some of the defensive coordinators we might be able to lure away to tennessee. like someone else said, they better open up the bank account and get a big name cause the fan base will want someones head....just sayin

ok ...who are some of the defensive coordinators we might be able to lure away to tennessee. like someone else said, they better open up the bank account and get a big name cause the fan base will want someones head....just sayin

No one is going to take a one year job. Seriously.

Reactions: 1 person
As an outsider looking in, Dooley better not make a hire just to "save the class."

This needs to be a well-formulated decision imo and get a guy who fits what Dooley wants to do.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, if those two leave, I vote to just blow up the whole thing and let Hart pick his guy. We just crossed over to the point of throwing good money after bad.

will this F****** ride ever stop ? I believe Dooley one has one year to prove himself after the Kentucky loss & now this kills the 2012 season. Can someone call when this S*** is over ? I need to go throw up.

Unfeaking believable, dooley can't keep recruits, now he's losing coaches.... Can we just get rid of him now... This class will already be in shambles.

They need to offer Sirmon the DC job. He is the most important of those two coaches to this staff and recruiting class.

Too most of the nation, Dooley will not be around much longer. They were able to convince a lot of the recruits of this with Wilcox and Sirmon. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: 1 person
IF this is true it is not a shock - west coast guys going home to a school with huge upside and a glaring need for good D-coaches. Puts Wicox one step closer to the head coach job of a PAC school, and Sirmon one step closer to being a D-coordinator.

Lesson - the grass isn't always greener other places. Grow where you are planted. Going outside of TN and say a 500 mile radius of influence is a mistake to secure both coaches and players unless there are obvious previous connections to UT. Flame on if you will but it does not change the truth. It is a truth that keeps getting repeated over and over through my 50+ years of being a diehard Vol fan.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back