BREAKING NEWS: Janzen Jackson withdraws from school. (merged)

My ONLY point was that if you are going to provide a direct answer then support it with something that shows you know what you are talking about.

Like I said last night... I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with Hippy Lettuce.... I'm not say it does nor do I have a clue why he left.... I just hope that doesn't have anything to do with it....

Either way I wish him the best and hopefully get everything worked out... I would love to have him back, but I hope it works out for him personally either way...

Janzen should've been kicked off the team along with Richardson and Edwards. Doesn't matter how good of a player he is.

You missed my point. In this thread alone you will read that its personal...its family.....that his brother murdered somone....some references to drugs....

If a post that said it wasn't a family issue was preceded by one of these then it would be less likely to be questioned.

I know Janzen...
I know Janzens family...
I talked to one of the coaches....
Janzen told me....

Yes I know the two references I posted were before the bowl game. I find it VERY unlikely that a player left the program for "personal reasons" during one of the preparation for one of the most important games of the year and then withdrew from the university in a little over a month later for two different reasons. Unless you believe the first reason corrected itself in la few days during his last exit.

Dooley and his father said it was a "family" issue just a few weeks ago. Are you saying family issue is no longer an issue and now its a personal issue?

Wes Rucker posted this at GVX247.

I know that's hard for some (including me initially) to believe, but he's battling a very real personal issue
Posted via VolNation Mobile

why wouldn't a family issue be considered personal? If my brother was being tried for such a heinous crime, it'd be personal for me. The two terms don't have to be mutually exclusive. Even if Aramis isn't his brother and it's just some strange coincidence, if he really does have some issue that has this much support from insiders, the best thing to do would be to pray for him and let him work his way through it. If all the insiders are so hush hush about it and on his side, this goes way beyond football. It's shameful as a fan that so many are wanting to wash their hands of the kid and are putting him down. I'm sure none of y'all had ever had to face demons.

why wouldn't a family issue be considered personal? If my brother was being tried for such a heinous crime, it'd be personal for me. The two terms don't have to be mutually exclusive. Even if Aramis isn't his brother and it's just some strange coincidence, if he really does have some issue that has this much support from insiders, the best thing to do would be to pray for him and let him work his way through it. If all the insiders are so hush hush about it and on his side, this goes way beyond football. It's shameful as a fan that so many are wanting to wash their hands of the kid and are putting him down. I'm sure none of y'all had ever had to face demons.

I face a demon every morning when I roll over and see the wife....

Good luck to JJ

It was reported on the Sports Animal today about 4;00 - 5;00 PM that JJ was in Drug Rehab last summer, and Also last Dec. Not sure who said it ( one of the commentators), but he said he knew it for a fact. Kid seems to have 9 lives, wonder how many the rest of the team would get?

It was reported on the Sports Animal today about 4;00 - 5;00 PM that JJ was in Drug Rehab last summer, and Also last Dec. Not sure who said it ( one of the commentators), but he said he knew it for a fact. Kid seems to have 9 lives, wonder how many the rest of the team would get?

Helping a guy get his life together should be pretty high on the coach's priority list.

Hey that is fine by me, but do you really think anyone else that is not a rising star would still be on the team. double standard?
You haven't the foggiest idea about the situation so please just stop while you are ahead.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hey that is fine by me, but do you really think anyone else that is not a rising star would still be on the team. double standard?

Under Dooley, we don't know. IF the rehab rumor is true, at least he's taking responsibility and seeking help. The first step is admitting you have a problem, which he has done, IF the rumors are true.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION but it sounds like there may be some form of mental illness at play here..

If so, many prayers for JJ. I've dealt with it before with family members and it's something you WOULD NOT wish on your worst enemy...

I know people are tired of JJ antics but this sounds very different.. Maybe we can cut him some slack, pray for him and hope he's puts this behind him regardless of football..

Was thinking along the same lines, but was afraid to speculate. Having dealt with mental issues myself, I feel that most do not understand just how real a disease it is, and therefore have no understanding of it. Unless you experience it, you can never comprehend just how bad it is.

The most important thing we can do as a fanbase is give the players and coaches our full support until they do something to warrant otherwise. JJ has had a checkered past, no doubt. But CDD has proven that he has no problem cutting strings with players who not only can contribute on the field, but also pose problems with team character issues. So, if CDD thinks that JJ deserves another chance, so be it. He is the one who will ultimately have to answer any and all questions if things don't turn out for the best. Hopefully JJ will get things straightened out, and realize that he has a very bright future ahead as long as he can hold up to his end of the bargain.

Sorry to hear about Jackson. He's one hell of a player. I didn't take the time to read the whole tread. My question is, if he doesn't attend class this session, does he have enough credits to stay eligable next fall? Thanks.

VN Store

Back