Bray to go to NFL per CBS/Bruce Feldman

They are no where near New England, Green Bay, or the Giants. Broncos are one hit wonders. You group them with the best in the best in the league, but the group has constant success. Broncos will not sustain this success.

Did the Giants have 'constant success' last Sunday against Atlanta?

Reactions: 1 person
Contrary to some of you haters... he will be missed. He has a big arm. He's able to buy a little time in the pocket, but no threat to run the ball. I think he had a great season this year. Racked up soem big numbers. BUt I think he was really frustrated at the lack on consistency against big opponents and the pressure to HAVE to score 35 a game. He was exciting to watch when he had his head in the game. Hope he does well at the next level as I do all VOLS. This will make the Jones transition easier. Now the young guns waiting their turn will have to man up. I think the new offense will be more exciting to watch and harder to defend. Look forward to the next few years with much anticipation. :dance2:

Tyler Bray was ok as our quarterback....I think if you are an NFL GM or scout you have to have red flags on the knucklehead behavior and the whole "no wins over anyone that was any good" thing that stuck out. If you want to go further with the criticism I'd say the lack of maturity or leadership would be another strike. OH yeah and the fact that coaches didn't even trust him enough to audible at the line (or that he just didn't do it)...wow this ain't looking good for old Tyler huh? I'd take a flyer on him if I were an NFL team but probably not on the first day.

Last edited:
God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the second* best season ever for a UT QB...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

This. Could fill a small book about our issues before Bray gets listed

Good for him. I wish him the best.

Bring on the Peterman era :rock:

God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the second* best season ever for a UT QB...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

That was great and all but he left without the one thing that all pro QB's are judged on......no wins that matter or championships.....he even left with losing to Kentucky and Vandy.

Ready to see Worley and Peterman compete and show how hungry they are to play.

Last edited:
He has shown flashes of brilliance and and has a great arm, but let's face it, although he put up some outstanding numbers, those numbers were in the midst of being outplayed by the opposing qb virtually every game.

Has he been more impressive in college than Mark Sanchez was? NO! Actually, much less impressive. I think he will be much less impressive than Sanchez in the NFL, but he'll definitely get his shot. Good luck!

The guy was really between a rock and a hard place. He needed to stay in order to mature and better is draft status. But staying meant trying to cope with a new system that he doesn't ideally fit in and coping with the loss of all his go to receivers to the draft and graduation. Good luck. Thanks for the memories.

I haven't read this whole thread, but anyone who doesn't have close to this reaction to it is an idiot.

That was great and all but he left without the one thing that all pro QB's are judged on......no wins that matter or championships.....he even left with losing to Kentucky and Vandy.

Ready to see Worley and Peterman compete and show how hungry they are to play.

Wins and losses in college has really seemed to hamper Jay Cutler. :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
There are cinder blocks that can make better arguments than what I've seen in this thread. This has truly been one for the ages.

VN Store

Back