Bowden's shooting

He is a good defender/rebounder but he needs to be told not to shoot. Plain and simple, he is a liability on offense.

I think it's just confidence or maybe he changed something with his form/technique...either way, he will knock us out of NCAAT quickly if he is jacking up bricks

That's crazy. His form is fine. Lots of balls are going in and out on him. He needs to keep shooting. I'm sure that's EXACTLY what Barnes will tell him

I was trying to be nice...I've said many times he shouldn't be playing at all

:eek:lol:

As if you have the first clue. He's been starting since day 1 of his freshman season. Forgive me if I trust what Barnes is doing vs. what you think he should be doing

25-8. SEC regular season co-champions and SEC tournament runner-up.

Reactions: 1 person
You have to be at least a cousin at this rate because your homerism is strong.

Not at all. Never met the guy.

It’s not homerism. He’s had some bad games but that doesn’t define him as a player and it shouldn’t diminish the good he has done.

Nah, Fleece is a regular poster. He just loves Bowden like Thunder loves Fulk.

Haha I don’t love him that much. I just don’t like when people rail against Bowden one night, and praise him another. He’s very streaky and a lot of that is mental.

He isn’t trash and he shouldn’t lose a bunch of his minutes. People just take everything to the extreme.

I’m not saying he is the best player on the team but I think he has been crucial to their success. Just look at his game logs.

Again, go look at his numbers. It’s more than just 2 games. Those were just the first 2 to come to mind.

He scored in double digits 15 times this year.

When he's on, he's on. But when he's not, he's really not. There's no in between with him. He needs to realize that when his only bucket is a 15-footer, he needs to not be shooting, especially late in the game.

I hope he turns it around, but I think better talent on the bench is coming for his minuites.. Just an opinion fleece, don't hurt me... Lol

At one point in the game, the camera went to Bowden and he was grimacing a little rubbing his shoulder today. Anyone else catch that? Any word?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back