Bowden's shooting

I knew that 61% or whatever it was from 3 earlier in the season was nothing but a bunch of bogus.

He could be a good shooter, but he needs to put his ego or whatever the hell is in his head right now, aside because his shooting is so detrimental to this team.

Basically playing 3 on 5 today on offense. Turner/Bone, Williams and Scholfield are only offensive treats Tennessee has.

For some reason, team turned away from AS after he’s came back in.

Give him credit. He hit a big 3 in the comeback. But he’s gotta be able to be more consistent next yr.

Bowden either goes down Schofield street and figures things out in the off-season, or he needs to be shown the bench. I can't believe Barnes has allowed the level of incompetence Bowden's shown offensively in the last two months.

He should have been benched.

It's almost criminal.

Bowden on offense looks like he's just out for a jog. He just runs around and it doesn't look like he's trying to get open. He'll run across the lane without looking at the ball. I wish that he'd fight to get open, catch a pass, and then attack the basket. He's very passive on offense. He should study video of Allan Houston and Chris Lofton instead of Zola Budd and Mary Decker.

VN Store

Back