BOOM! 4 star RB Commits

Bearded is not the only one of this thread questioning the kid's commitment but you singled out him. At least be consistent.

"Singled out" because of his consistent FIND THE CRAP IN A POSITIVE posting history...pay attention, Fade. Every now and then you slip up and celebrate something good that happens...like a Vols fan. :)

Reactions: 8 people
"When I walked around the whole place, I mean, it caught my eye because I ain’t never seen nothing like that before.”

Love this kid.

Yeah, because otherwise you would have jumped in to welcome him right?
STFU.
You never comment on positive news unless you believe you have found a nugget of sh** to spread. And the news doesn't have to be about Jones, just Tennessee period. You troll for negativity regardless of which team you pull for.

Edit: because you have garnered a reputation for being the last to conceive the obvious, let me clarify beyond necessary.

It's not that a possible negative isn't in the story, it definitely is. It's that is your focus and if it wasn't there, you would never have commented. Tons of threads as absolute proof. Because you troll. No debate about that.

Nailed it with this guy. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds familiar to the punter that "committed"

Imo, just take the visits, then commit to school. I know they probably feel pressure to save spot, but if they have options like he appears to have, I do not feel that is necessary, school will wait longer than this. Now if it is November or something I can see school needing a decision.

I hope he does stick, because he does look like a great player.

I think the early signing period may relieve some of the drama surrounding recruiting. Just wish it were earlier. Kids do feel pressure. They want to secure a spot. They don't want to say no to a staff they really like. The get to go through this courtship one time and they certainly want to get as much joy out of it as humanly possible. Social media certainly gives them a stage. Some handle it better than others. I stopped getting excited about the whims of 17 year old kids a long time ago. Now I just let the drama play out and see who faxes in the papers. Don't really get worked up over any news in June. Hell, UT has lost so many kids that were 'must haves' one would wonder how we're still playing football in Knoxville these days.

Reactions: 1 person
Bearded is not the only one of this thread questioning the kid's commitment but you singled out him. At least be consistent.

I am.
You and others make positive comments when positive things happen. Therefore you don't fit the criteria.
Make sense????

None of those posts do anything to refute his charges against you.

Defend myself from what? Chargervol's flawed logical position that any post that isn't dripping with overt positivitiy, is to be classified as a negative statement?

Please, 85% of the post that triggered Chargervol was a direct quote from the author of the article and Dixon himself; there's nothing negative about it.

Reactions: 5 people
Defend myself from what? Chargervol's flawed logical position that any post that isn't dripping with overt positivitiy, is to be classified as a negative statement?

Please, 85% of the post that triggered Chargervol was a direct quote from the author of the article and Dixon himself; there's nothing negative about it.

I have never been as right as I was about this.

It's a lost cause Chargervol.

Reactions: 5 people
Meanwhile, this is a really good get....

Class keeps coming together... If it keeps up and sticks come signing day, this could be the class that resets the foundation of talent going forward.

Reactions: 3 people
my take on this commit, and I saw it on sds and read their article on this first. that being said some if what I say may seem out of context. He compared himself and seemingly based his choice to come here on AK. I think that's a terrible comparison and in fact from his highlights the person on this team that he most resembles is at kr. Berry.

I am really excited about this commit and think this kid can be one to remember. He has to be him though. Maybe I'm setting the bar too high because he compared himself/was compared to AK. It may end an apt comparison but if he is an AK he will be and AK-74 not at 47. 223 as opposed to 7.63. 3 things immediately jumped out on his film. 1 special kid great get. 2 look at his measurable and keep it in mind when watching he does not look small or one to it and plays in GA he should look small and he should be playing against people that make those measurable look small. So either those highlights are cherry picked or he is bigger than listed. 3 and lastly he shows amazing vision, speed and instinct but is not nearly as fluid when compared to the person he compared himself to.

Not knocking the kid or his commit I think he is a keeper. I just hope the hype he put on himself does not end badly. AK was only here a short time, but I think he will prove in the NFL we only got a glimpse of how good he is capable of.

Relax. He's a 17 yo boy. He'll be better at that when he's 40.

I have never been as right as I was about this.

It's a lost cause Chargervol.

Apparently we are missing the true point?
If there is an actual negative, me accusing him of only showing up because there is a negative, is somehow completely unfounded.

Makes sense if you absolutely don't think about it.👍

Reactions: 9 people
Apparently we are missing the true point?
If there is an actual negative, me accusing him of only showing up because there is a negative, is somehow completely unfounded.

Makes sense if you absolutely don't think about it.👍

He is pumping shine (I've always imagined an old fashion water pump but instead of water it pumps some of that good shine they make over in east Tn) over in another thread. I was wrong there is hope and it not a lost cause.

At least Georgia isnt on that list -- or Miami (Richt did seem to get top notch RBs)

Wonder why?? Ga. may not need (want) running back this size. Does seem a little light and slight. Could we be looking to use him in some other capacity? Just wondering.

Wonder why?? Ga. may not need (want) running back this size. Does seem a little light and slight. Could we be looking to use him in some other capacity? Just wondering.

GA (Richt) made an offer all the way back in 2015. The kid just never showed them interest.

He also has offers from Bama, Clemson, Auburn, Oklahoma, Florida etc.. Think the kid is will be ok with his current position.

O well. As usual "redbeard" has managed to take over the thread by page two-three with his controversial posting and responses from others who do just what he wants them to do. It seems these guys create 1/3 to 1/2 of pages in a thread lately. Hard to follow sensible conversation with this going on.

"When I walked around the whole place, I mean, it caught my eye because I ain’t never seen nothing like that before.”

Love this kid.

Not to be a english po-lice, but with this grammar it would be hard to get by the english dept. I have been exposed to over the years. O well, sports....

O well. As usual "redbeard" has managed to take over the thread by page two-three with his controversial posting and responses from others who do just what he wants them to do. It seems these guys create 1/3 to 1/2 of pages in a thread lately. Hard to follow sensible conversation with this going on.

Lol, controversial post?:ermm:

You are correct though in that I probably shouldn't have responded to his initial meltdown, but ultimately I'm responsible for neither Chargervol's emotional instability, nor his derailing of threads with his perpetual negativity witch hunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Because the guys complaining about "negas" take up another 1/3 to 1/2

Really good offer list.

Even with his college choice behind him, Dixon said he might not be ready to completely close the door on other schools. He said South Carolina, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Alabama and Florida are among the teams still recruiting him, and he hasn’t ruled out visiting at least one or two of them in the coming months. “I feel like I’m still going to take other visits,” he said.

Doesn't sound like it's a 100% done deal for him yet though

So tired of this. Don't make a big deal then if you are just committing until you really make up your mind.... commit or don't commit...

Lol, controversial post?:ermm:

You are correct though in that I probably shouldn't have responded to his initial meltdown, but ultimately I'm responsible for neither Chargervol's emotional instability, nor his derailing of threads with his perpetual negativitity witch hunt.

Can't fool me. Pumping Shine over in another thread, getting folks riled up over a 4* recruit in here. I was wrong, it's not a lost cause.

Pump the Shine not the brakes.

Go Vols!

So they slam UT (no issue) and UT fans never defend (or it's an issue) on a UT site.
Makes sense, to some.

Those dang Pumpers always derailing threads by defending the Vols and calling out the negavols for their need to dump on anything that can be consider a positive.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Well, at least the chicken vs the egg.

Those dang Pumpers always derailing threads by defending the Vols and calling out the negavols for their need to dump on anything that can be consider a positive.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Well, at least the chicken vs the egg.

Exactly.
People slamming the Vols on VOLNATION isn't the problem, it's those danged ol people that defend them, that's the real problem.

"How convenient".

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back