BOOM! 4 star RB Commits

it really doesn't matter when they commit. committing early doesn't make them any more likely to decommit.

until they sign, they're being recruited, nothing really prevents that.

I didn't mention anything about the likelihood of decommitment in reference to early commitment, but thanks for sharing your opinion on the matter.

good deflection bearded....

Deflection? You just asked me to expound on the 'wtf' moments in recruiting that still occur between November and signing day; there you go.

Of your original inference, again I didn't say anything about the likelihood of recruits to stay committed to schools that they commit to early. To be honest, I don't know what those numbers look like as I've never felt inclined to research them.

Deflection? You just asked me to expound on the 'wtf' moments in recruiting that still occur between November and signing day; there you go.

Of your original inference, again I didn't say anything about the likelihood of recruits to stay committed to schools that they commit to early. To be honest, I don't know what those numbers look like as I've never felt inclined to research them.

well, then, thanks for sharing your opinion on the matter.

Reactions: 1 person
Ouch... That article says that the top prospect in North Carolina has gone out of state 11 years in a row!

Makes you wonder: has the best male high school basketball player in Tennessee gone out of state for college every year for many years?

I've no idea, but seems possible.

That's like football in North Carolina, a decidedly basketball state.

VN Store

Back