BOOM! 4 star RB Commits

What impressed me most from the highlight video was that it was certainly not a BLOCKING highlight video. Lyn-J made a lot of 1-on-3 plays!

my take on this commit, and I saw it on sds and read their article on this first. that being said some if what I say may seem out of context. He compared himself and seemingly based his choice to come here on AK. I think that's a terrible comparison and in fact from his highlights the person on this team that he most resembles is at kr. Berry.

I am really excited about this commit and think this kid can be one to remember. He has to be him though. Maybe I'm setting the bar too high because he compared himself/was compared to AK. It may end an apt comparison but if he is an AK he will be and AK-74 not at 47. 223 as opposed to 7.63. 3 things immediately jumped out on his film. 1 special kid great get. 2 look at his measurable and keep it in mind when watching he does not look small or one to it and plays in GA he should look small and he should be playing against people that make those measurable look small. So either those highlights are cherry picked or he is bigger than listed. 3 and lastly he shows amazing vision, speed and instinct but is not nearly as fluid when compared to the person he compared himself to.

Not knocking the kid or his commit I think he is a keeper. I just hope the hype he put on himself does not end badly. AK was only here a short time, but I think he will prove in the NFL we only got a glimpse of how good he is capable of.

Sounds like he is wishy washy.
Either commit, or don`t.

Our coaches are not like Swinney who tells a kid that if he takes a visit to another school his place is gone.

Unless a player is committed to a school because said player always wanted to go to that school - they are going to keep their options open.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, because otherwise you would have jumped in to welcome him right?
STFU.
You never comment on positive news unless you believe you have found a nugget of sh** to spread. And the news doesn't have to be about Jones, just Tennessee period. You troll for negativity regardless of which team you pull for.

Edit: because you have garnered a reputation for being the last to conceive the obvious, let me clarify beyond necessary.

It's not that a possible negative isn't in the story, it definitely is. It's that is your focus and if it wasn't there, you would never have commented. Tons of threads as absolute proof. Because you troll. No debate about that.
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Reactions: 3 people

Look at how long he's been a member.
Click his posts and see if he just slams a coach or anything pro UT.

No, no it wasn't quickly. I have patience but make no mistake, I'm here because I love UT. Eventually, I grow tired of someone who trashes everything about them.

Reactions: 13 people

No, no it wasn't quickly. I have patience but make no mistake, I'm here because I love UT. Eventually, I grow tired of someone who trashes everything about them.

Oh I totally...I like to give posters like him treats that remind me of them.....this one is fitting don't you think?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1804-1404416163-7.gif

Reactions: 6 people
HMmm that don't even sound good. Why da hale even say that do that?
you commit ..commit

“I feel like I’m still going to take other visits,” he said.

Kid is from a small town...he may sway....but Butch and CRG have been in his ear from the get go...can't blame a kid from a small town to not use some official visits to see other campuses.

I like to think it will solidify his choice that Tennessee is the family he wants. Some of y'all need to remember Tennessee IS now back as a top destination stop for premier elite talent. And we have some great recruiters...better yet...closers. Even the best closers lose deals but Butch has been every bit a premier closer as far as that goes. I think this commit sticks...just my 2 cents doubters.

2a9d389.jpg

Yeah, because otherwise you would have jumped in to welcome him right?
STFU.
You never comment on positive news unless you believe you have found a nugget of sh** to spread. And the news doesn't have to be about Jones, just Tennessee period. You troll for negativity regardless of which team you pull for.

Edit: because you have garnered a reputation for being the last to conceive the obvious, let me clarify beyond necessary.

It's not that a possible negative isn't in the story, it definitely is. It's that is your focus and if it wasn't there, you would never have commented. Tons of threads as absolute proof. Because you troll. No debate about that.

I know you've ordained yourself some sort of 'defender of the faith', but you really need to get over yourself.

Getting this upset over a direct quote from the OP's linked article is a bordering on the exhibition of an emotional disturbance.

Reactions: 8 people
Really good offer list.

Even with his college choice behind him, Dixon said he might not be ready to completely close the door on other schools. He said South Carolina, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Alabama and Florida are among the teams still recruiting him, and he hasn’t ruled out visiting at least one or two of them in the coming months. “I feel like I’m still going to take other visits,” he said.

Doesn't sound like it's a 100% done deal for him yet though

Sounds familiar to the punter that "committed"

Imo, just take the visits, then commit to school. I know they probably feel pressure to save spot, but if they have options like he appears to have, I do not feel that is necessary, school will wait longer than this. Now if it is November or something I can see school needing a decision.

I hope he does stick, because he does look like a great player.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I know you've ordained yourself some sort of 'defender of the faith', but you really need to get over yourself.

Getting this upset over a direct quote from the OP's linked article is a bordering on the exhibition of an emotional disturbance.

Not the quote, your automatic draw to the quote. That and your absence in good news threads without the possible spite. Actually made that extremely clear but at least your consistent on missing the point.

Reactions: 9 people
Not the quote, your automatic draw to the quote. That and your absence in good news threads without the possible spite. Actually made that extremely clear but at least your consistent on missing the point.

Area you going to pen an emotionally charged diatribe because of this post?

How about one for this post?

Maybe this one?

Seriously, let me reiterate, get over yourself and get some help.

Last edited:

It's a lost cause. He won't get it or will act like he don't get.

Bearded is not the only one of this thread questioning the kid's commitment but you singled out him. At least be consistent.

Reactions: 4 people
HMmm that don't even sound good. Why da hale even say that do that?
you commit ..commit

“I feel like I’m still going to take other visits,” he said.

I only hate these kids weakness when committed to us. When we're stealing em, I love it.

VN Store

Back