Bold Claim by Wikileaks

I think the initial inquiry into Benghazi was warranted and the incident deserved to be looked into.

Once. Maybe twice.

Not 10 times. Not calling 252 witnesses across 33 hearings, with 13 different reports.

Not the email server that contained classified info.

Reactions: 1 person
And the State Department was soooo cooperative with turning over all the requested documents in a timely manner.

Reactions: 3 people
We do a single thorough investigation, and act accordingly. We do not do the investigation over and over in hopes that the facts change.

When you do a deposition do people normally answer your questions or plead the fifth? Do subpoenaed witnesses normally show up or do their bosses prevent their appearance?

Reactions: 3 people
I am not defending her.

I'm critical of the intellectual dishonesty and frequently atrocious logic used by the right, Fox News, and the GOP, to attack her over things that either have no merit, or are greatly exaggerated.

I am particularly critical of a party that proudly claims on the one hand that it has an unwavering commitment to reduced government waste, but then on the other hand proceeds to routinely waste government time and our money conjuring up fake scandals to investigate, re-investigate, then re-re-re-investigate.

Its more a process complaint I have with them than a results oriented one.

So, "at this point what does it matter?"

Wikileaks is not pro Russia. What evidence is there that is the case?

So the proxy that hacked the DNC are known in the cyber world as “Cozy Bear” and “Fancy Bear”. They are associated with two Russian intelligence agencies. "COZY BEAR" is a hacker proxy known for hacking "The unclassified networks of the White House, State Department, and US Joint Chiefs of Staff." "FANCY BEAR" is a Russian based hacker known for its affiliation with the Russian intelligence agencies GRU,FSB and SVR. They didn't just hack the DNC emails but also hacked the DNC's strategy to defeat Trump.

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

So the proxy that hacked the DNC are known in the cyber world as “Cozy Bear” and “Fancy Bear”. They are associated with two Russian intelligence agencies. "COZY BEAR" is a hacker proxy known for hacking "The unclassified networks of the White House, State Department, and US Joint Chiefs of Staff." "FANCY BEAR" is a Russian based hacker known for its affiliation with the Russian intelligence agencies GRU,FSB and SVR. They didn't just hack the DNC emails but also hacked the DNC's strategy to defeat Trump.

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

What are the code names for the groups trying to hack the RNC?

You are mixing apples and oranges.

I've no problem with complaining that the DNC improperly tried to influence the primary in favor of Clinton. But that is intra-party, and begins and ends there. It is no more illegal or wrongful than Trump complaining that Priebus et al were undermining him.

It makes for interesting theater and griping by the aggrieved candidate. But its not illegal or anything.

But see, its a good example of what I'm talking about. The GOP just went through months of similar complaining by Trump. Your level of concern is to shrug, say its unfair, but that's politics.

When the same thing happens on the Dem side, suddenly it takes on the scale of epic wrongdoing, and is indictable. Some moron posted above actually raised the specter of (more useless) Congressional hearings on this.

And here would be Exhibit (I think I'm up to C, now).

Investigated? Again? More?

You seem less interested in an investigation, and more interested in an investigation that has a particular result.

And for taxpayer dollars to be spent, until you get a particular result.

Actually your example is apples and key limes but..... At this point what does it matter?

Except
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...1745c0-1d0d-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html

Also Wikileaks has published documents on Russia. They don't discriminate

Tell me again what interest would the Russians have in hacking the RNC???? Oh that's right none.

Hmm maybe they could prove that the old guard didn't want Trump just like the old guard didn't want Bernie Sanders.

This entire election is a giant conspiracy theory.

I kind of want there to be a wikileaks for VN to see all of the emails the mods have sent to each other about posters here lol

I kind of want there to be a wikileaks for VN to see all of the emails the mods have sent to each other about posters here lol

I could only imagine...

Freak said:
Can you believe it? LG started another conservative based bashing thread...

GAVol said:
Oh wonderful, another anti-Trump rant by 8188...

Freak said:
Look at that, another meme reply by Flvol69...

Vollygirl said:
Hey guys! Can I play in the politics forum as well?!

GAVol said:
Couldn't we just restrict D4H to the football forum?

Reactions: 7 people
Except
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...1745c0-1d0d-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html

Also Wikileaks has published documents on Russia. They don't discriminate

Wikileaks never released those documents because the FSB, Russia's secret police issued a warning saying ""It's essential to remember that given the will and the relevant orders, [WikiLeaks] can be made inaccessible forever." After the Russian made their point what happened after that???? Julian Assange got his own tv show on RT. Assange then got Edward Snowden to stay in Russia. Wikileaks never hesitates to embarrass a NATO country. But when they tried to do the same to Russia and they threatened to "make them disappear." Western nations have tried to fight Wikileaks but were unsuccessful. But as we know Russia plays by different rules and by different rules I mean silting your kids throat in front of you and then putting a 7.62 round through the top of your forehead or killing you with an IV full of radioactive materiel. Assange only focuses on NATO countries because they are the only ones that are relevant to his product and he knows they won't send a guy in a trench coat to kill him in the middle of the Ecuadorian Embassy. The Russian however have no problem with that. In June of 2010 the Russian equalivant to WikiLeaks called "Lubyanskaya Pravda" published a series of documents it claimed to be top-secret FSB files detailing the agency's operations in the former Soviet Union and conflicts with other Russian security forces. Within three weeks it was shut down and and the people who leaked the information were never heard from again. Remember when Alexander Litvinenko leaked Russian secrets in a book and was then killed with radioactive polonium isotope given by Russian security agent Andrei Lugovoi.

VN Store

Back