Bold Claim by Wikileaks

Exhibit B of the rightwing blogosphere echo chamber.

Step 1: Take an old report, call it "breaking news."

Step 2: Link it to Drudge, with headline it is breaking news.

Step 3: Count on people like OP to re-post it, as breaking news.

Step 4: Migrate it over to social media, as though it is already deemed true.

Step 5: Generate clicks to your websites, get mad cash from advertisers trying to reach your brain dead constituency, because they will clearly believe anything.

You pan the conservative media for reporting news while ignore the collusion of the liberal media (not reporting news) as proven in the wikileaks emails.

Go away.

Reactions: 4 people
You pan the conservative media for reporting news while ignore the collusion of the liberal media (not reporting news) as proven in the wikileaks emails.

Go away.

Actually, no. To me the biggest thing to come out of these leaks are the emails with CNN producer clearly indicating a bias in favor of Clinton. If you had, collectively, a single live brain cell in your heads, you guys ought to be taking that to the bank. But of course you have to go overboard with the Clinton bashing.

Which is just stale.

Reactions: 1 person
Actually, no. To me the biggest thing to come out of these leaks are the emails with CNN producer clearly indicating a bias in favor of Clinton. If you had, collectively, a single live brain cell in your heads, you guys ought to be taking that to the bank. But of course you have to go overboard with the Clinton bashing.

Which is just stale.

The current state of the DNC and anti-Hillary protests by (bernie's) Dems shows that the Repubs are playing this all too well. So well, you screech in blind panic and try to convince conservatives to change strategy.

Which is just stale.

Ironic you speaking of brain cells considering this outfits understanding of emails.

Anyone going to comment on the fact that Clinton donors were guaranteed political appointments for donations?

For all the talk about Trump being a fascist or whatever, the only one demonstrating dictator-like behavior that I see is Hillary.

Reactions: 2 people

Which is just stale.

You are so right. How can someone bash such an outstanding American who has done nothing but follow the rules all of her life?

Anyone going to comment on the fact that Clinton donors were guaranteed political appointments for donations?

For all the talk about Trump being a fascist or whatever, the only one demonstrating dictator-like behavior that I see is Hillary.

Nothing to see here.. Move along.. Let's talk about racist cops and taxes

Which is just stale.

Stale...ha! The fire around her is getting hotter all the time. Has little to do with vast right wing conspiracies when you're lies and self contradictions are front and center in hundreds of video clips. It's ok to concede counselor when you clearly know the evidence is overwhelming against your case.

Stale...ha! The fire around her is getting hotter all the time. Has little to do with vast right wing conspiracies when you're lies and self contradictions are front and center in hundreds of video clips. It's ok to concede counselor when you clearly know the evidence is overwhelming against your case.

He's trying to negotiate a plea deal that puts the complicit liberal media on probation for one election cycle, while Hillary gets elected.

You are so right. How can someone bash such an outstanding American who has done nothing but follow the rules all of her life?

There are many things to bash her over. I agree with you, and is why I am not voting for her. Her ambition and political smarminess are insufferable.

If the GOP can win me over with that, one wonders why they waste their time with all the other stuff and look silly doing it.

Which is just stale.

I agree, this collusion should be illegal. The press is supposed to be the watchdog not the lapdog! I would think a congressional hearing on this issue would be in order. All of the people involved should be fired. I would say the same if it was Fox news doing taking question requests from Trump.

Why does Wiki have a hard on for HRC all the sudden? It does make for good theatre, btw.

Because Wikileaks is Pro-Moscow and Moscow is Pro-Trump. If Wikileaks and Assange wanted to really "make a difference in the world" as they say they would have leaked these mails during the primary. But they didn't because at the time it wasn't in Russia's interest to bring down Clinton. Russian Intelligence has been in bed with Assange and Wikileaks for years because they both have the same goals. To destabilize the West.

@TestaDuda @baseballcrank It's not a conspiracy, Putin is openly Pro-Trump and vice versa. There will definitely be an October email dump.

Because Wikileaks is Pro-Moscow and Moscow is Pro-Trump. If Wikileaks and Assange wanted to really "make a difference in the world" as they say they would have leaked these mails during the primary. But they didn't because at the time it wasn't in Russia's interest to bring down Clinton. Russian Intelligence has been in bed with Assange and Wikileaks for years because they both have the same goals. To destabilize the West.

If Putin gets Hillary locked up, I will become a Putin fan as well. Secondly, locking Hillary up will not destabilize the West; it will be taking a huge step back to the West becoming what it is supposed to be.

Reactions: 5 people
Wikileaks is not pro Russia. What evidence is there that is the case?

Bah humbug, evidence... The DNC and news outlets know the US public is stupid. They could just as well respond with "hey! look! your shoe is untied" for a week, and this should all blow over.

@baseballcrank Then one could assume he has hacked Hillary's and Clinton Foundation's homebrew severs and has blackmail material. #QED

If Putin gets Hillary locked up, I will become a Putin fan as well. Secondly, locking Hillary up will not destabilize the West; it will be taking a huge step back to the West becoming what it is supposed to be.

Getting Trump elected President does destabilize the West. Trump just said this week that we would not honor NATO Article 5 if Russia attacked a nation in the Baltics. Putin and Russia have been on a campaign of foreign disinformation through out Europe for years with the goal of forming and financing far right parties which would be used to destabilize Western Europe. Well it looks like it has come to America now.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back