Bold Claim by Wikileaks

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, let's keep our focus on what the issue is. It is not that Trump personally had anything to do with it, so let's not create the straw man on that point.

Rather, it appears that the evidence is that Russians did the hack of the DNC. Not of Clinton. Of the DNC.

Because the Russians prefer that Trump wins, and because Assange hates Clinton, the Russians gave the emails to Assange, who then released them right before the convention, so as to hurt Clinton and help Trump.

Appreciate all the efforts to spin it as something slightly different, which you can then mock. But if this is indeed the case, one must wonder what effect it will have over the next three months that the nominee of the party supposedly strong on national defense is the preferred candidate of the Russian government.

My question for you liberals. Why are you more worried about who hacked the emails, than what was contained in them?

Go eat your silage cow.

Reactions: 4 people
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, let's keep our focus on what the issue is. It is not that Trump personally had anything to do with it, so let's not create the straw man on that point.

Rather, it appears that the evidence is that Russians did the hack of the DNC. Not of Clinton. Of the DNC.

Because the Russians prefer that Trump wins, and because Assange hates Clinton, the Russians gave the emails to Assange, who then released them right before the convention, so as to hurt Clinton and help Trump.

Appreciate all the efforts to spin it as something slightly different, which you can then mock. But if this is indeed the case, one must wonder what effect it will have over the next three months that the nominee of the party supposedly strong on national defense is the preferred candidate of the Russian government.

Taking about spin. I almost fell off the ****ter when I read this.

Reactions: 2 people

It's funny when you start making "facts" out of the hypothetical questions I asked just yesterday.

Man: I went through your phone and saw that you were cheating on me.

Woman: Then you shouldn't have gone through my phone! It's your fault!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back