Bobby maze celebrity game june 22nd at hva

So. They are charging $25 to watch a Rocky Top League game?

What rocky top league game have you seen Demarcus cousins and Ty Lawson in? What rocky top league gane has there been a judges dunk contest, as well as a 3 point contest? What rocky top league game has Steve Francis been a part of?

So. They are charging $25 to watch a Rocky Top League game?

Never seen a dunk contest, 3 point contest, and multiple NBA players on the floor at the same time in a Rocky Top League game. This is a charity game, think of it as a donation to something good and you get a lot of entertainment for it.

Reactions: 1 person
Hate to be a Buzz Killington, but Durant not showing is a deal breaker for me. Got off work and everything. Glad I didn't buy a ticket.

Hate to be a Buzz Killington, but Durant not showing is a deal breaker for me. Got off work and everything. Glad I didn't buy a ticket.

I see where you are coming from but personally I am glad to just see the former Vols. I think it is going to be well worth the 20 bucks.

Yeah I got kinda bummed I won't be able to get his autograph on my picture of Lofton draining 3's in his face, but I got over that pretty quick.

I'm kinda thinking that it will be the loudest intro. I wasn't going to go because of other things scheduled, but since I heard he was coaching, I think I'll try my best to reschedule.

He'll get more applause than he really deserves, but there are pockets of people here in Kville that are convinced he'll be back to coach in a year or two.

What rocky top league game have you seen Demarcus cousins and Ty Lawson in? What rocky top league gane has there been a judges dunk contest, as well as a 3 point contest? What rocky top league game has Steve Francis been a part of?

Cousins and Lawson are your hook? Dunk contests have way outlived their usefulness and Steve Francis is only going to be judging the dunk contest which will involve only the local players. Still sounds like a Rocky Top League game to me.

However, a "percentage of the proceeds" are going towards a local charity.

Cousins and Lawson are your hook? Dunk contests have way outlived their usefulness and Steve Francis is only going to be judging the dunk contest which will involve only the local players. Still sounds like a Rocky Top League game to me.

Yeah, if you're paying for a ticket, pay for a ticket because the proceeds are helping a family in need.

Don't pay for a ticket for a chance to watch Cousins pick his butt.

Reactions: 1 person

There are plenty of guys in it that are not local. Where did you get your information that the dunk contest was only local players, cause the list I heard did not involve only the local guys. The only resemblance it will have to the Rocky Top League is no defense.

Proceeds go to charity and to the family of his fallen cousin; I have no problem with either.

Last edited:
According to Maze; a guy by the name of "Mr. Afrika" (I believe that is what he said) will be in the dunk contest. Guy can fly, look him up on youtube. Also, Beasley will be in the dunk contest.

According to Maze; a guy by the name of "Mr. Afrika" (I believe that is what he said) will be in the dunk contest. Guy can fly, look him up on youtube. Also, Beasley will be in the dunk contest.

From the And 1 days I believe. He's got a lot of ups

Hopefully someone will post some cliffs on this game. Traveled back from the beach today and couldn't make it.

THE Mr. Afrika. Well, then I apologize. If I had known THE Mr. Afrika was going to be in the dunk contest, I would have never denigrated this historic event!:matrix:

While it's not my job to educate the ignorant: Here is the definition:

DENIGRATED: past participle, past tense of den·i·grate
Verb
Criticize unfairly; disparage:

Next time, at least google the word before you make a fool of yourself.

THE Mr. Afrika. Well, then I apologize. If I had known THE Mr. Afrika was going to be in the dunk contest, I would have never denigrated this historic event!:matrix:

Well, no local guys were in the dunk contest; so you were wrong on that. Only local guys to play in the game itself was Lofton and Maze. Only local guys in the 3 point contest was Lofton, Maze and Tobias Harris; so you were wrong on that.

It was good entertainment and it went to a good cause. How about you quit being a smartass and move along. Takes a sad individual to troll a charity event, give false info and then mock people who wanted to see it.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back