Bobby maze celebrity game june 22nd at hva

A phone number or location of a ticket office would be excellent. I am very willing to purchase my tickets right now.

How many people does this place hold? Not from Knoxville so idk? It will more than likely be sold out right? I can't see Durant and them coming to Knoxville?

Maze played in the same region as Durant/Beasley and I believe the same AAU team.

I also think two recent Vols will be playing, too, but I don't want to confirm anything until an announcement is made.

Love BMaze, but what is he doing hanging around campus now? Isn't he in his late 20s by now?

Just saying.

Are the proceeds going to the family of "the Silent Assassin" or another charity or the Bobby Maze checking account?

Nobody that I know from Hardin Valley even knows this tournament exists. Hopefully the popularity will pick up soon.

Last edited:
Love BMaze, but what is he doing hanging around campus now? Isn't he in his late 20s by now?

Just saying.
So, a person can't be around campus cuz their in their late 20's? This isn't a high school. It's an adult institution. I'd like to point out 1/3 of college students are over 25. I guess we should tell people like Peyton Manning he definitely should be hanging around campus, ya know, since he's in his late 30's. :p

Game is in memory of his cousin who died in December. So I assume proceeds either go to his cousins family or a charity.

VN Store

Back