Bloodline (Netflix)

I just hope it ends with John dead, the mom homeless in a gutter, and Kevin getting prison raped with a rusty screwdriver. God I hate Kevin.

My question is, why did they let Twin Peaks writers do the final 2 episodes? I can't tell if that was a big screw you to Netflix for cancelling it because they wanted to do more seasons, or if they just got bored and decided to get all weird.

I mean it wasn't Dexter levels of fail but....from the end of episode 8 to the end is a giant WTF.

Reactions: 2 people
Just finished episode 9, which may be the most confusing television I've ever watched. If they don't clear things up in 10, I'm going to be pissed.

Reactions: 1 person
When I finished the season I thought maybe I was too harsh on the final 2 episodes...looks like I wasn't.

Just finished episode 9, which may be the most confusing television I've ever watched. If they don't clear things up in 10, I'm going to be pissed.

nope1.gif

Well, needless to say, I'm not satisfied. BS to invest 30+ hours into a series to be left with a lazy, meaningless ending. Derp.

Kudos to Ben Mendelsohn. He won the Best Supporting Actor Emmy last year for playing a ghost in Season 2, and even though he only appeared in 2 episodes in Season 3 as a ghost/hallucenation again, he's been nominated for Best Guest Actor for this year's Emmys.

VN Store

Back