Bloodline (Netflix)

This is my reaction to him by the end of Season 2:

giphy.gif

anigif_enhanced-22911-1439910374-2.gif

Lol exactly

I have sympathy for Kevin.

Why, are you one that constantly makes the absolute wrong decision in every major dilemma you have?

Kevin would see a grease fire start in his kitchen and decide the best course of action would be to try to put it out with gasoline, then piss and moan about why bad things happen to him.

Because his story is sad. I don't know why where the fault lies makes his misery less depressing.

John is every bit as "bad" as Kevin, he just behaves smarter. To me, he's just as unlikable and less deserving of sympathy...Kevin is the type that can't help himself.

Because his story is sad. I don't know why where the fault lies makes his misery less depressing.

John is every bit as "bad" as Kevin, he just behaves smarter. To me, he's just as unlikable and less deserving of sympathy...Kevin is the type that can't help himself.

Because on top of everything else, he's an a-hole. He takes no personal responsibility, he never thinks anything through, he's impulsive and reckless, and even directly ignores when he's told the right thing to do for his own good.

I had sympathy the first time he screwed up, maybe the second, but by about the fifth or sixth time, I can no longer have sympathy for a guy so determined to make the wrong decision. On top of that, he's a whiny little ***** about everything.

Because on top of everything else, he's an a-hole. He takes no personal responsibility, he never thinks anything through, he's impulsive and reckless, and even directly ignores when he's told the right thing to do for his own good.

So? All that stuff makes him the most unhappy person on the show. His life is sad. I don't have to like or respect a person to feel compassion for them.

Sympathy isn't just reserved for people who "deserve" it.

So? All that stuff makes him the most unhappy person on the show. His life is sad. I don't have to like or respect a person to feel compassion for them.

Sympathy isn't just reserved for people who "deserve" it.

Depends on the person and the situation; in Kevin's, he gets zero from me. And I generally don't feel compassion for people who murder cops who are just doing their job.

Finish this one yet, Freak? You were just getting to the good stuff last we heard from you.

I haven't had a chance to watch much. I'm actually getting ready to watch episode eight right now, though.

This was one of those shows where I would sit and watch like 4 episodes a night. I had no life for a week.

This is where it starts to get good.

I've watched 3 or so episodes but I find it too relentlessly depressing - it reminds me of 6 feet under where nothing positive ever happened to any character and the moment it seemed someone had some good fortune things went south.

That said - I watch for Linda Cardelini and Chloe Sevigny

Finished up season one last night. Things definitely got interesting around episode eight.

Question.

So staring season two, what is it that the mom knows John lied about?

Question.

So staring season two, what is it that the mom knows John lied about?

At that point the existance of Danny's son; she learned that Nolan existed from the detective, but John didn't know she knew.

it might not be the last season. Just the last season on Netflix

However, in an in-depth story on the inner workings of the streaming giant, THR exclusively revealed that Netflix had notified Sony that the upcoming season, set for 2017, would be the show's final outing on the platform. The streamer also cut the episode order from 13 episodes to 10, and slashed licensing fees on the show. Still, the two companies deny there are tensions between them. It's unclear whether Sony will try and shop future seasons of Bloodline elsewhere.

So there is some hope in it going longer but its slim

Yeah I saw that after I posted. Personally I hope they go ahead and wrap it up, it's a good show but given the story I think 3 seasons will be enough.

Ben Mendelsohn won Best Supporting Actor at the Emmys.
Good for him. It was one of those characters that I hated but the show wouldnt be the same without him

Maybe this will catalyst them to make more than just one more season. Doubt it though.

Season 3 is on. Watched episode 1 last nite. Picked up where it left off and did not disappoint.

VN Store

Back