Bloodline (Netflix)

just finished season 1 last night. As said before, I thought it was slow at first but by the end was alot of fun. I also read that it was done by the same folks that did Damages on FX, which we liked.

Danny was a great follow where he started as basically nothing, a loser and by the end held the cards on every one of them. I was shocked that didnt play out longer though. Season 2 should be interesting

3 episodes in, and they are in a real mess. Kevin is, honestly, annoying the crap out of me with his "screw up then cry about it" routine. Looks like that might get even worse...

3 episodes in, and they are in a real mess. Kevin is, honestly, annoying the crap out of me with his "screw up then cry about it" routine. Looks like that might get even worse...

I'm about 7 episodes in and just wish Kevin would die already. Lol

Kevin needs to start his own call in advice show, where callers ask what he would do in a given scenario, and then they'll know to do the exact opposite.

Reactions: 2 people
Kevin may be the new king of bad decision-makers. It's like he has to keep one-upping himself on what not to do.

my business is going belly up. What should I do? oh, I know

1. Drink. Straight from the bottle warm

2. Do a bunch of blow

problem solved

Finished season 2 last night. Wow - I didnt expect the turns I saw at the end. Very interesting play of Beau Bridges as well as the turn by the sibs against John.

They better have a season 3. After scanning for it on Google I dont know if its gonna happen or not.

Finished season 2. Things have really spiraled out of control for the family...now another murder, this time of a police officer. I don't think it is going to end well.

Season 2 pushed him to one of my 3 least favorite characters ever. I wanted to punch my TV every time his face popped upm lol

This is my reaction to him by the end of Season 2:

giphy.gif

anigif_enhanced-22911-1439910374-2.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back