Black activist demands Marvel Studios donate 25% of "Black Panther" profits to...

I'm sick and tired of everything damn thing getting politicized..... movies.... sports.... tv shows.... practically every thing..... politics should be just that.... politics.... leave sports and etc the hell alone

• Blacks are under represented in movies... complain that more blacks should be in movies.

• Make a movie with lots of black actors... complain that profits should be distributed as if they were an entitlement program.

BTW, is Spike Lee still making movies? He made a big splash a couple of decades ago and seems to not get in the news anymore except as a Knicks fan (and haven't even seen much of that lately).

Reggie retired.

I’m not trying to get into this debate, but I overheard two black couples talking about this at the table behind us during dinner. They were talking along the same lines as this, that marvel owes them something for making profit off of blacks. They also said this is the first marvel movie ever to have a black person in it. That just kinda proves people (not just a certain race) usually don’t have facts for themselves, but only believe whatever they’re told to believe by what news they follow.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m not trying to get into this debate, but I overheard two black couples talking about this at the table behind us during dinner. They were talking along the same lines as this, that marvel owes them something for making profit off of blacks. They also said this is the first marvel movie ever to have a black person in it. That just kinda proves people (not just a certain race) usually don’t have facts for themselves, but only believe whatever they’re told to believe by what news they follow.

To be fair, I’ve watched many movies and thought somebody owes me a refund for this ****.

Reactions: 2 people
I guarantee if it was the worst movie ever made it still would be billed as the best ever made

I guarantee if it was the worst movie ever made it still would be billed as the best ever made

Since we’re making Internet guarantees, I guarantee that if it were the best movie ever made, some on here would still find a reason to b*tch about it

Reactions: 1 person
Since we’re making Internet guarantees, I guarantee that if it were the best movie ever made, some on here would still find a reason to b*tch about it

Some people did not like Raising Arizona.... Because it was not factual about the price of huggies

Usually the shake downs for money come from Jesse or Al or a "Protest or Boycott" will be launched... The backers of the money much be white, can't image shaking own one of their own unless business is really bad..

VN Store

Back