Black activist demands Marvel Studios donate 25% of "Black Panther" profits to...

This thread is proof that people just need to argue.

If arguing were imprisonment, huff would be serving multiple life sentences. Who gives a **** about a black “superhero” incarnated for political purposes?

And these morons wonder why racism is alive and well in 2018. They need to look no further than a mirror.

Reactions: 2 people
If arguing were imprisonment, huff would be serving multiple life sentences. Who gives a **** about a black “superhero” incarnated for political purposes?

And these morons wonder why racism is alive and well in 2018. They need to look no further than a mirror.

If it were "imprisonment"?

Reactions: 3 people
That’s the word. It’s not “in”prisonment.

Look it up... no, wait, let’s argue about it.....

difficulty with the English language + ironically condescending follow up...

You meant to say "a prisonable offence".

Last edited:
Of course it's a word. Do you really think that's what I'm saying the issue is?

That’s exactly what you were trying to say. After being called on it, you moved the goalposts to cover yourself, and you’re still wrong.

Thanks for proving my original point.

Reactions: 3 people
That’s exactly what you were trying to say. After being called on it, you moved the goalposts to cover yourself, and you’re still wrong.

Thanks for proving my original point.

His point was that “if arguing were imprisonment” makes way less sense than “if arguing were a crime,” and you’ve missed said point like 5 straight times now

His point was that “if arguing were imprisonment” makes way less sense than “if arguing were a crime,” and you’ve missed said point like 5 straight times now

That’s cute. Are y’all dating or something?

He proved exactly what I sought out. The kid argues for the sake of f’n arguing.

Now, as for my comment, it makes perfect contextual sense. Read it until you figure it out, or just keep moving the goalposts, like your girlfriend.

Reactions: 5 people
That’s cute. Are y’all dating or something?

He proved exactly what I sought out. The kid argues for the sake of f’n arguing.

Now, as for my comment, it makes perfect contextual sense. Read it until you figure it out, or just keep moving the goalposts, like your girlfriend.

“Serving a life sentence because of imprisonment” or “for committing imprisonment” does not make sense grammatically. Butchering a saying, and then claiming everyone else is at fault for pointing it out, reflects more on you than it does on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
A witness who was there to see BP is what you're talking about? Come on, man

Where there is smoke there is fire!!

VN conspiracy 101

(I'm not actually linking the witness and their movie to the thuggery in the parking lot)

VN Store

Back