best thing you can do tomorrow? stay home

I will be at the next one lv777.
If your seat changes, let me know.

I will drop over next game.
Wearing an orange Fedora styled neon hat... Take that Bruce Pearl.

I will be at the next one lv777.
If your seat changes, let me know.

I will drop over next game.
Wearing an orange Fedora styled neon hat... Take that Bruce Pearl.

Be honest...you stole that idea from gule....right after HE stole MY white hat:mad:.

Be honest...you stole that idea from gule....right after HE stole MY white hat:mad:.

This is the orangest hat I have ever seen
:eek:lol:
It has lights around the rim (optional)

We will get on camera, sv...
when we do,
We'll be "saying hi" to you gule

sv,,,Since gule took your hat, you may need to shop,,,I suggest something in "orange"

Then you're perfect! After a few more games we are having a "Best Worst Hat" contest; winner gets the "gule Award".

You will be a shoo in:).

I have enough hair for 10 people so just getting a hat to go on my head is a challenge...and then there's the fact they make me look about a foot shorter than I already am. It's pitiful! 😔

Then you're perfect! After a few more games we are having a "Best Worst Hat" contest; winner gets the "gule Award".

You will be a shoo in:).

We'll do a thread with details.
Winner will receive an official gule award.

Halftime of the Vandy game, gate c,
pics will be taken of all, and the eventual winner (-loser).

Reactions: 1 person
We'll do a thread with details.
Winner will receive an official gule award.

Halftime of the Vandy game, gate c,
pics will be taken of all, and the eventual winner (-loser).

Nooooooo! Has to be LSU game, my "special " order won't be in for Vandy. Besides, I want to make all those Geaux Tigers die of envy. Mardi Gras will have nothing on me. I'm going toe to toe with T_V. Losing is NOT an option:rock:.

Who will judge? Benion has good opinions, and Sly is a well respected poster...or maybe Darthie? We need Volunteers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Nooooooo! Has to be LSU game, my "special " order won't be in for Vandy. Besides, I want to make all those Geaux Tigers die of envy. Mardi Gras will have nothing on me. I'm going toe to toe with T_V. Losing is NOT an option:rock:.

Who will judge? Benion has good opinions, and Sly is a well respected poster...or maybe Darthie? We need Volunteers!

I'm tellin' y'all I look HIDEOUS in a hat!!! 😳

guess who's sitting at my kitchen table scarfing up a little mac& cheese and a turkey sammich? :)

They let MIL come home tonight and she is looking great. This morning she was red all over but tonight she looks almost normal... :)

THANK GOD it wasn't pneumonia like they first thought.

Reactions: 2 people

LSU is fine with me....gives me one more delay to dread breaking out the "Orange Fedora."

We got time to get a judge, no worries

guess who's sitting at my kitchen table scarfing up a little mac& cheese and a turkey sammich? :)

They let MIL come home tonight and she is looking great. This morning she was red all over but tonight she looks almost normal... :)

Happy for all of you! Thanks for posting the good news.

Awwwww...I'm glad to read this!!!! 😊

VN Store

Back