best thing you can do tomorrow? stay home

I've cancelled my plans to attend tomorrow, I would suggest anyone else who cares about the future of the program do the same. Maybe we are stuck with Holly, and it probably doesn't change anything. But a crappy attendance for a nationally televised top 5 matchup, during We Back Pat Week, would be an embarrassing statement even the administration couldn't ignore as to the current dissatisfaction of the fanbase.

Trust me, you won't miss anything....

The very last person I ever trust is the one who says, "Trust me....".

We back Pat ... and Holly.

Reactions: 5 people
Question for those pillorying Darth:

Do you plan to clap enthusiastically when Coach Warlick is announced?

Is there ever any circumstance under which you would consider booing a decision made by your team's coach?

Not taking sides. Just curious to know where you would draw the line at what qualifies as "selfish," "childish," "traitor-ish" behavior and legitimate complaint.

Bonus question: What separates a "troll" from a person advocating a different view, in your mind?

:thud:Coach J-are you REALLY under a restraining order?

I hope that was a joke!:thud:

Last edited:
:thud:Coach J-are you REALLY under a restraining order?

I hope that was a joke!:thud:

Have no fear, Coach Jumper is legal on every aspect.

Just like our beloved HC HW, I have those who support and believe in me
and
those who do not think I am in any way qualified to do this task and and wish me bad circumstance.

Thus the life of ALL coaches.

Have no fear, Coach Jumper is legal on every aspect.

Just like our beloved HC HW, I have those who support and believe in me
and
those who do not think I am in any way qualified to do this task and and wish me bad circumstance.

Thus the life of ALL coaches.

All teachers as well! Best wishes to all those who devote themselves to nurturing our young folks!:clapping:

Since no one answering you, although I am not one who pilloried Darth

Do you plan to clap enthusiastically when Coach Warlick is announced? No, but I will clap.

Is there ever any circumstance under which you would consider booing a decision made by your team's coach?
]Felt like it one time this year, at a football game when we tucked tail. Heck, I didn't even boo when dools played coward at the first Missouri game. (But still not over it:mad:).

Not taking sides. Just curious to know where you would draw the line at what qualifies as "selfish," "childish," "traitor-ish" behavior and legitimate complaint.Choosing not to go is a personal decision, I don't believe it is in the best interests of the LVs...that's a personal opinion too.

Bonus question: What separates a "troll" from a person advocating a different view, in your mind?
A troll is someone who wants to stir things up, take shots at another program in that program's fan forum, enjoys causing pain and misery. It can be a form of sadism (posted research article on that several years ago). Or as gule said, "motivation" is the determining factor. We have trolls on this site...Darth is not one of them. May not agree with him very often, but he is a Vol.

A troll is someone who wants to stir things up, take shots at another program in that program's fan forum, enjoys causing pain and misery. It can be a form of sadism (posted research article on that several years ago). Or as gule said, "motivation" is the determining factor. We have trolls on this site...Darth is not one of them. May not agree with him very often, but he is a Vol.

I actually agree with you far more often from not. While my opinions are obviously more extreme, at least you don't try to ignore that something is wrong with the coaching.

I'm not surprised by the self-righteous backlash from usual sunshine pumpers, but I really wasn't addressing them. It's clear no amount of facts or logic will ever change their devotion to Holly. I was addressing the "fringe" fans who might lurk here, those who might attend one or two big games a year who might have been on the fence about this one. Those who make the difference from 8,000 to 15,000.

I hope you enjoy the game tonight SmallVol (sincerely)....

I've cancelled my plans to attend tomorrow, I would suggest anyone else who cares about the future of the program do the same. Maybe we are stuck with Holly, and it probably doesn't change anything. But a crappy attendance for a nationally televised top 5 matchup, during We Back Pat Week, would be an embarrassing statement even the administration couldn't ignore as to the current dissatisfaction of the fanbase.

That didn't go quite like you thought, huh?

Reactions: 9 people

Do you plan to clap enthusiastically when Coach Warlick is announced?

Not taking sides. Just curious to know where you would draw the line at what qualifies as "selfish," "childish," "traitor-ish" behavior and legitimate complaint.

Ah'd pillory Darth and put you on the rack. :)

Go Holly & Go You Lady Vols! Beat the Irish in a comeback!
Now reel in al those MacDonald's All-Americans.

Maybe you should stay at home and we will win out ;)

Reactions: 6 people
I hope nobody listened to this. That was an amazing game. I woukd have gone if i could. I will always support my lady vols!

Reactions: 2 people

Well, you missed a great comeback win at home against a top 10 team.

I remember someone mentioning a boycott of the MCB. The notion is absurd. Coaches come and go put those players are the program. They are the ones i support.

And on We back Pat night, wish i could have been there.

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks, Darth. And I did. Oh I did!!!! Euphoric right now 😃.

I actually agree with you far more often from not. While my opinions are obviously more extreme, at least you don't try to ignore that something is wrong with the coaching.

I'm not surprised by the self-righteous backlash from usual sunshine pumpers, but I really wasn't addressing them. It's clear no amount of facts or logic will ever change their devotion to Holly. I was addressing the "fringe" fans who might lurk here, those who might attend one or two big games a year who might have been on the fence about this one. Those who make the difference from 8,000 to 15,000.
I hope you enjoy the game tonight SmallVol (sincerely)....

Reactions: 2 people

Man we've got some real pieces of work on here...

Can't believe someone would suggest that we not support the Lady Vols to spite our current head coach, especially on a day when we are supposed to be celebrating the greatest women's bball coach who ever graced the sport.

But I guess that's none of my business.

Carry on...

sleepy-homer_lurking.gif

Reactions: 5 people
i've cancelled my plans to attend tomorrow, i would suggest anyone else who cares about the future of the program do the same. Maybe we are stuck with holly, and it probably doesn't change anything. But a crappy attendance for a nationally televised top 5 matchup, during we back pat week, would be an embarrassing statement even the administration couldn't ignore as to the current dissatisfaction of the fanbase.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 4 people

If you stayed home you missed it!!! Shame on you for your comments, no matter what I am a Lady Vol fan:cray:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back