Best Eats on I-40

I've driven I-40 coast to coast and there was a place I stopped at called "Worst BBQ in Texas" was a gas station out front. Looked like an old slaughterhouse inside. Rows and rows of picnic tables and this huge pit where they had an entire side of beef being cooked. It was awesome. I think it was outside of San antonio as I was going toward El Paso. Lucky I found it.

I've driven I-40 coast to coast and there was a place I stopped at called "Worst BBQ in Texas" was a gas station out front. Looked like an old slaughterhouse inside. Rows and rows of picnic tables and this huge pit where they had an entire side of beef being cooked. It was awesome. I think it was outside of San antonio as I was going toward El Paso. Lucky I found it.

Lucky, indeed. :crazy:

Born in McMinnville, 19_ _ :hi:
:lol: We moved there summer before I started 5th grade... my dad was the maintenance manager at Bridgestone. Pretty good place to grow up, but I wouldn't want to move back. Most of my friends have moved... mainly to Nashville or the 'boro.

:lol: We moved there summer before I started 5th grade... my dad was the maintenance manager at Bridgestone. Pretty good place to grow up, but I wouldn't want to move back. Most of my friends have moved... mainly to Nashville or the 'boro.

I still have alot of family there...great town...I moved away very early in life

VN Store

Back