Berry twins say they will play at same school

Stick to what you know, ridiculing the dimwits in the football forum.

I'll go on record as saying that the Berry twins come to Tennessee.

Unless, of course, Sab goes all Glenn Close on them and posts another Jesse Scroggins-style love letter for them all over the internet. Then they'd probably just go as far away from Tennessee as possible...maybe Oregon or something.

What was that again, Sab?

Does speaking with a coach at Creekside count as being informed? Stick to what you know, ridiculing the dimwits in the football forum.

Ooooh shiz....somebody's flexing his super cyber recruiting insider muscles now.

You for real spoke with a coach at a Georgia high school? You get his autograph? Would you maybe be willing to introduce me? I'd like to shake his hand so I can put it on my resume.

And hilarity ensues. Y u so jelli tho?

I've got Trooper Taylor's beeper number and we talk like mad.

He made it known he isn't in touch with the people at Tennessee and he's upset with them for, among other things, not recruiting Josh Holsey and not visiting Creekside. His quote to me was "They trippin'."

Sab no disrespect , but he never said anything bad about the staff. When you asked him , He said when asked about Holsey "I don't know what they were thinking I don't coach at Tennessee" He then said they were trippin because of Holsey. "Trippin" sure has turned into alot of different assumptions. I don't think there is any issue with Eric and Tennessee here. I also am not worried about a kid who just finished his freshman year in high school wearing a hat he got for free. Once again , no disrespect , but I think you are reading too much into this. The Berry family bleeds orange. I know that the twins may or may not be Vols, but it's too early to get worked up about this. JMO

Sab no disrespect , but he never said anything bad about the staff. When you asked him , He said when asked about Holsey "I don't know what they were thinking I don't coach at Tennessee" He then said they were trippin because of Holsey. "Trippin" sure has turned into alot of different assumptions. I don't think there is any issue with Eric and Tennessee here. I also am not worried about a kid who just finished his freshman year in high school wearing a hat he got for free. Once agai , no disrespect , but I think you are reading too much into this. The Berry family bleeds orange. I know that the twins may or may not be Vols, but it's too early to get worked up about this. JMO

'Preciate the respect, bro. The "trippin" comment was not about Holsey. It was about Creekside in general. My thoughts are not based on one conversation though or with one person. I think anyone who knows the situation will admit there is work to be done from the staff's standpoint on the Berry relationship. All I am saying is that it's certainly not a certainty that they end up here. Far from it.

Last edited:
'Preciate the respect, bro. The "trippin" comment was not about Holsey. It was about Creekside in general. My thoughts are not based on one conversation though or with one person. I think anyone who knows the situation will admit there is work to be done from the staff's standpoint on the Berry relationship. All I am saying is that it's certainly not a certainty that they end up here. Far from it.

That's fair. It's your opinion. But would you agree that it's a little early to think the worst? We got along time until this is over. Things are going to change a thousand times before this is done.

I agree. It would help a lot of if Tennessee shows some signs of progress. Don't expect anyone wants to play for a loser. That being said, the way I see it playing out is the twins look around, enjoy their recruitment, and then make the safe/easy decision.

And hilarity ensues. Y u so jelli tho?

Not so much jealous as I am confused.

I just don't understand how you'd have the opportunity to strike up a conversation with a coach from Creekside. I mean, there must be thousands of places to buy TVs in Georgia, so why the heck is he coming to the HH Gregg that you work at in Tennessee?

Just seems odd, but mad props to you for being in the right place at the right time.

The thing is we can't give everyone Eric is freinds with a scholarship. If that is what the problem is it's stupid. I just don't see Eric being that immature.

That's fair. It's your opinion. But would you agree that it's a little early to think the worst? We got along time until this is over. Things are going to change a thousand times before this is done.
I'm not thinking the worst here. I'm a glass half-full guy. I'm only saying there is less than a 99.9999 % chance that they comes here. Realism is not negativity.

The thing is we can't give everyone Eric is freinds with a scholarship. If that is what the problem is it's stupid. I just don't see Eric being that immature.

He's not.

People can blow the smallest things out of proportion and run with it.

Not so much jealous as I am confused.

I just don't understand how you'd have the opportunity to strike up a conversation with a coach from Creekside. I mean, there must be thousands of places to buy TVs in Georgia, so why the heck is he coming to the HH Gregg that you work at in Tennessee?

Just seems odd, but mad props to you for being in the right place at the right time.
Yeah, I don't know who told you I work at an HH Gregg, (do I Justin?) but it's creepy that you're trying to make an inference on here to the place where I am employed. And for your information it is none of your damn business where I work.

Yeah, I don't know who told you I work at an HH Gregg, (do I Justin?) but it's creepy that you're trying to make an inference on here to the place where I am employed. And for your information it is none of your damn business where I work.

I thought you worked for Cody as a scout???

I'm not thinking the worst here. I'm a glass half-full guy. I'm only saying there is less than a 99.9999 % chance that they comes here. Realism is not negativity.

I agree. It's along time until they sign. It could go either way. By the way , I think most of us wanted JH to be a Vol. Still , I can't see the entire Berry family upset because a friend didn't get enough interest from the UT staff.

VN Store

Back